Thread: LBD gets third owner

LBD gets third owner

About ten years ago I bought a very nice Little Black Dress at a second hand store. I loved the dress and had worn it at home, but never out, as my wife said the dress was too short on me. I am 6'2 and a little taller than your average woman. Fast forward, yesterday was our wedding anniversary and we headed out to dinner. While waiting at the bar for our table, I looked closely at what she was wearing and it dawned on me, she's wearing my LBD. I ask to her and she states, it's too short for you and it's mine now. My wife is 4'10. So I've lost the dress, and it now has a third owner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It sounds like a perfect place for your former LBD to end up, plus she let you know you have good taste in dresses
    Crissy

Jamie it is very funny and very nice that your wife took your dress for her use. Apparently, she likes your taste in female attire. You can use it as an excuse to get a new LBD for yourself that is a better length for you.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Happy Anniversary, Jamie. My wife hasn't worn any of my dresses but I do help her picl out her own.

Happy anniversary - looks like your wife thinks you have good taste.

Possiinsion is 9/10ths...,😄
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I recently bought the skirt and top in my avatar. My wife liked it and asked if we could share the top. The skirt is too short for her liking to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah2B View Post
    Apparently, she likes your taste in female attire. You can use it as an excuse to get a new LBD for yourself that is a better length for you.
    Deborah, Normally she hates my taste, but a LBD is probably the most classic dress I own. I am definitely getting a new dress soon.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Love to story, my wife has borrowed things of mine before. I love it when she does.

That is a such cute story. And happy anniversary!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love stories like this. Hopefully someday I have the opportunity to share dresses/womens clothing with my wife.

Happy Belated Anniversary to the both of you. Lovely story especially she borrowed the dress on your anniversary that made it even more special. I wrote many times that my wife borrows my stuff but mostly on special occasions. I seem to have better taste when it comes to more dress up dresses. Cheers and looking forward to seeing the pics of your new black dress.

Happy Anniversary, sharing is caring and gives a lot of joy.

I'd be totally cool with that. Plus it lets you know that your wife thinks you had good taste on that occasion.

I like the "she's mine now" part. Happy anniversary.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    My wife once borrowed a Black satin camisole with a lacy top edge and some shear black pantihose for a business diner with suppliers as she didn't have and didn't want to show to much cleavage. Not to complain as we were recently was sorting out old clothes that no longer fit or don't like the style etc to give to the charity shop. She said have a look through her bags and take whatever you like. In it was the cami, also scored some nice dresses, satin nighties and bath robes and a few tops that fit me.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy Anniversary!! Sharing is caring!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie , That is just Priceless >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would love to have my wife wear the same size as I do. She is a larger size currently and shorter so if my dress is too short on me it would probably be perfect for her in length. I have worn some of her longer dresses and have stolen a pair of petite blue jeans that doesn't fit her any longer.

My wife gives me some of her old clothing when she's done and going to throw it out. Picked up a few nice blouses and a really cute romper that drives me crazy whenever I wear it.

Good times.