Thread: A small upset

A small upset

Today I have visited my GP. Karen.
    It was mainly for a referral to my Psychologist. This is then covered by Medicare.
    In order to get this I had to answer some questions about how I feel. A government form.
    Not all of the questions have much to do with where I am at.
    When Karen asked me more relevant questions of her own I just broke down in tears.
    I had been laughing and joking with the ladies out on reception not 5 minutes before.
    As soon as I am asked about how I feel I loose it.

Did I regret transitioning? Absolutely not. Yes I lost friends but I have made new ones.
    The issue is I get lonely and friends cannot be there with you each and every night.
    This is a work in progress.

Philippa Jane

Hi Philipa I can't imagine the emotions you are going through but can say you must be an amazingly strong lady who will overcome anything. I'm not trans but have lost friends because of our unusual lifestyle, what helps is the love and devotion from my wife. You too are loved and now the worlds your oyster and great things and new friends lay ahead. I only wish I had the courage you have.
    And BTW you look amazing.

Amy x

You have your emotions all coiled up right under the surface there, girl!

At least I take it getting the referral was not a problem!

I hope the feeling of loneliness is short term - glad you have made new friends but losing old must be tough

I hope you got the referral and will soon have the opportunity to work through these issues with your psychologist.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The good news is you have taken a good step to have someone to talk too. By the way you look great in your profile picture .

Thank you Amy and Connie for the kind words.
    Bridget I think the situation is going to continue and it is just a case of getting used to it.
    The new friends are there for me at the weekends but the nights are empty.
    I had my first hit on Tinder. He would be my first Toy Boy.........he is 61 lol.
    Suzi and Kim the referral is only a formality and it does not matter what answers you give.
    My psychologist is truly wonderful and has said that if not for me being her patient we would be good friends.
    I can talk to her about anything and I always get a hug before leaving.
    My appointment is next week.

Philippa Jane

I am sorry for your feeling of loneliness. Maybe if you were to try new places and new people. Is there a place you can volunteer your services?

We have a girl here that is very active. She does free work at a Museum, Fashion Modeling, Photo shoots. She knows that in order not to be contained you must step out and face the world as you are.

If you lost them over this, they weren't friends.

Hang in there. Better days coming.

SJ

I also jumped of the deepend. Held my nose and went to the bottom, just recently my daughter has contacted me and wants to meet me dressed, so there is acceptance out there

Philipa, everyone looses it every once in a while. Better than keeping it all bottled up.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".