Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deliveries

Deliveries

I have a lot of deliveries coming this week as I?m feeling a massive urge to answer the door dressed.
    I will be all dressed with wig and make up so I think I?m passable enough for me to get away with it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whenever I think I mite pass I simply look in the mirror. It NEVER lies!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Go for it. You believe you?re passable. If you don?t, your massive urge will only increase. My guess is the delivery guy or gal won?t bat an eyelash.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh I so wish I was brave enough. Close neighbourhood wouldn't change it for the world, lived here almost 30 years. I know all the post folk well, being retired. But I don't think any of them know.

Unless they know what 's in the package.

Delivered air freight for a while. Amazing how some folks answer the door to receive a letter or package. Being dressed isn't as shocking as some other things are!
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Go for it. Whats the worst case scenario?
    Tried it myself just last week!

Weather you pass or not this could be a good test.(Just Do it)

Verona, I say go for it. The driver will not care.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyru1 View Post
    Being dressed isn't as shocking as some other things are!
    Like being not dressed?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Verona,

It's something I've contemplated but it's a genie that's once out the bottle can't be put back. Sod's law says that as you open the door a neighbour will walk by.

I can blend, not stand out in a crowd, but up close, face to face then I get read. So if you're happy to potentially be read and it won't bother you then by all means satisfy your urge. It'll certainly be a rush and get the blood flowing.

And remember, it's not just dress and makeup. Mannerisms are important too and might be worth practicing your voice. All these things go to paint the picture others see.

Good on you. I am still too chicken to answer the door dressed.

Thats one of my fantasies. Opening the door to a DHL driving at my door. Having him stunned and with one wink i get him excited to always deliver to my house.

Helens right, Mannerisms are the key, Myself and Helen have been out together and I can assure you she has it down to perfection, we never get stared at or even a glance , confidence is a major player in meeting peeps. Just act natural and be normal when you answer the door.

One Sunday I answered the door to a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses wearing a skinny dress no wig and just a little makeup. We did not miss a beat and had a short but nice chat. I don't think they would want me in the congregation. Do you?
    Did they care? Not really so go answer the door and collect your parcels.

Philippa Jane

Go for it. The delivery person will be thinking about there next delivery. Not you. You basically have to start someplace. Your safe home is a good starting place. Just really dress up. The whole 9 yards.

Done it tons of times. Nobody cares.

Quite agree Debs. I?d just add that it might be best not to be over dressed .

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Done it tons of times. Nobody cares.
    Me too. I always answer the door when dressed.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I had one of the more Conservative Political party door knockers come to the door when working form home whilst dressed. Seriously considered opening but chickened out

delivery guys don't care, as long as they get the signature. or pic to verify delivery.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

With so many deliveries to do, they barely have time to look.

Up until two weeks ago, I had four months of total bliss when I could dress however I wanted to while at home. My wife is supportive, so I took very full advantage. After about a month of it, I realized that if someone had knocked at the door I was going to answer it dressed, unless I knew the person. Sadly, it never happened. We had a few packages left at the door, but nothing needing a signature.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    As long as one of the deliveries isn't a warrant you should be good.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A while back I was home dressed and I remembered a delivery coming. I don't know any delivery drivers personally, so I was ready to answer the door dressed, but they just left the package. I've been more than willing to answer the door to some of the drive-by-evangelicals.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Well now, I think I need to order something with signature required...lol