Thread: All dressed up and nowhere to go

All dressed up and nowhere to go

Inside on a hot day with the curtains closed is torture. But being dressed is so worth it.
    I think I need to invest in aircon.
    I?m all sweaty in my tights and dress with wig.
    Anyone else feel my pain? X

You obviously live in a warm climate. Why not take a step outside?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I can understand what you are saying. Since I am not out to 99.999% of the world, most of my dressing is restricted to our home. We have thick curtains in our living so I can relax in my recliner without fear of the neighbors seeing me. However, there are several other windows that I walk by that if someone was looking at the correct time, they could see me, but the odds are very good of that happening.

I really enjoy colder days knowing I can go outside partially dressed knowing that my coat will hide things. Nothing like scooping snow while wearing a bra with breast forms.

Verona,

Do what the GG's do. Go bare legged, and put on something that say has spaghetti straps, a lightweight skirt with a cammi or bardo neckline tee?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen, Steph,
    Great advice, why can you ladies be my personal assistants loll x
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-14-2024 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Removed duplicate text.