Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Housework

I became semi retired around the time I was dressing. I started doing chores dressed as a housewife and loved the feeling. I was not happy to be put to pasture early and the cleaning gave me some new purpose. I hated cleaning but found comfort doing it in girl mode. I am adjusting to new things in life and being dressed helps me cope.

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    "Kaye will you please". Of course I completed the requested jobs, but did not react to the note heading. After two or three weeks, she asked one Friday evening, "Do you actually read my notes?" I replied " Yes, why do you ask?" And she said "You have not reacted to my using Kaye" I just smiled, gave her a big hug and a kiss.
    So, she knew all along and was just playing with you. I love it.

"Every Kiss begins with Kaye".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hi girls
    As you know I am the housewife to my wife and dressed 24/7 at home so am always dressed to do the cleaning, sometimes she likes me to wear a maids outfit but normally not, as long as I'm pretty when she gets home. Before my wife took control and I was a macho jerk I thought housework was 'womens work' but now having to be dressed it puts me in the mindset of my place as a housewife and I take pride in doing a good job for her.

About once a week my wife calls on "the maid". I dress in my French maids outfit & she will have a list of chores for the maid. She has apologized that she has me do things that she doesn't want to do. I tell her I am there to do anything she wants. I can't say that I enjoy the chores, but the maids uniform makes it fun.

I may be the odd one out there, but dressing and house work just do not depend on each other. I do the housework where needed no matter how I'm presenting. I don't like it any more or less based on what I'm wearing.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Panties, heels and stockings with a lacy half slip and I'll do chores all day.

I am the laundry maven in our house. My supportive wife uses that as a euphanism for my dressing. Are you doing laundry relates to are you dressed at the moment. Most of the chores I do will be upstairs as there is a certain amount of privacy there. I love to dress en femme and do my chores whether laundry, vacuuming or dusting and cleaning our house. Such is the life of another haus frau.

I absolutely love dressing and doing housework! It doesn't feel like a chore. It feels more like I'm playing a role. And I love it!

Absolutely. I don?t mind doing chores. It seems to be easier, go faster when dressed. Agree, Kris.

Umm, hell no! If I am dressed up I am not going to work around the house! Maybe lay on the couch and eat some bonbons! Lol. Or go out shopping. Plus my wife will not let me near the house work! I think that she thinks that if I do them then I would want to dress more! Wrong! Plus if you screw up doing something enough then she will not ask you to do them ever again!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    It seems to be easier, go faster when dressed.
    Probably thanks to the improved aerodynamics of French maid outfits.

I wish I had a guy around the house to watch me do chores dressed up all sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Probably thanks to the improved aerodynamics of French maid outfits.
    Ha ha! Yeah, what Airbus wouldn't do to understand this amazing technology! (and me too to be honest!)

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I became consistent with wearing a skirt and tee doing house hold chores when I retired. A short skirt keeps me cool. My wife and I have split the chores around the home as long as both of us have been working. Until she retired, I did all the chores. I am still giving serious thought to buying a modern hotel maid uniform.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I live alone, So if I am home I am dressed.
    If I am doing chores, Making dinner, watching tv. or checking out the forum.
    But I will admit, doing chores is easier in my mind when I am dressed, Feels less of a chore.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I finally broke down and bought a maid outfit from TEMU

I was diagnosed with ADHD late in life, but can't take medication for it due to blood pressure issues. Somehow being dressed femme helps my concentration, so I get more done in a number of areas. This definitely includes housework.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.