Thread: New hobby unlocked because of CDs

New hobby unlocked because of CDs

It's a long night to walk and see, choose women's clother
    Well, it's not a normal shopping, it is more than that
    I don't try women's clothers on myself, but when I touch it, feel it, I imagine when and how I will wear it (require a very good imagination) yeah, it is a very very very pleasure feeling, I think both MEN and WOMEN don't have that feel, hiitttttttttttttt haaaaaa (breathe sound)

And....how about u?
    do you like my breas!t?

My SO and I shop together and sometimes it is at a fabric store, just to feel the texture of the cloth. the flow of a cape or the colors in every shade. Imagine the dresses or the blouse you would make from this or that?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, the way woman's things feel is nice. But, that doesn't blow my hair back any more.

What does is how I look wearing them!

But, sometimes after buying something I don't look as good in it as I imagined I would!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-09-2023 at 10:05 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

IDK, I always thought that it was more about the underwear than the outerwear. That is what touches the skin. Especially since I wear sufficient lingerie that I never really feel the tops, skirts and dresses. That is more for show! So feeling the fabric does nothing for me.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me it is totally linked, i have a bit of hobby of buying boots. Also that was the starting for me of crossdressing.