Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans, when u say u feel like woman inside, what is it exactly that u mean?

1. yes
    2. no
    3. yes
    4. yes

Hi, docrobbysherry!

To answer your specific questions...

Do u feel sexy dressed and think of being with men? Answer: sometimes / sometimes not.

Cry for no reason and r overly emotional? Answer: sometimes / sometimes not.

Like cooking and doing housework? Answer: sometimes / sometimes not.

Feel overly submissive? Answer: Answer: no.

Much like what Aunt Kelly explained, I can only tell you how I feel now that I have abandoned the stereotypical male lifestyle. And truthfully, I believe, the questions you asked reflect the stereotypical image that most men have about women in general, which is unfortunate, in that it is unfair to both women and men. What I can tell you about me is that my thoughts, opinions, emotions, and life choices would be the same regardless of the clothes I choose to wear or what public restroom I choose to use. To expand a little on what I mean, I'll again use your questions:

1. There are times when I feel extremely sexy after spending the time to find the right outfit for an occasion and when my hair and makeup is exactly how I want it - and other times I look in the mirror and say "ugh - what were you thinking?" On other days, I'm perfectly happy to throw on sweats and a ball cap for a trip to the grocery store because it is comfortable and fits what I am doing at the time.

2. At times I think of being with a man and my heart beats a little faster with the thought, but as someone who is still happily and faithfully married to a woman, I choose not to act upon it. If something were to change that situation - I would absolutely be open to exploring a more intimate relationship with the right man - should the opportunity present itself. Of course, I and I alone, would make that decision, because I'm comfortable with the knowledge that I do not NEED a man to somehow validate my being a woman.

3. I am a person who has never been ashamed to show emotion or who has suppressed emotions. I have not noticed any difference (pre or post HRT) in my propensity to cry at movies, or when I'm sad, or even when I'm happy. I simply feel better when I express myself. Personally, I think this is "good medicine" for male and female to honestly express emotions.

4. I enjoy cooking and baking the things I like, and for the most part avoid cooking or baking things that are not my favorites. As a person who has always been somewhat of a "neat freak" I don't mind housework - but I probably won't ever be inclined to wear a French maid costume while doing it...LOL!

5. I have never been an overly submissive person. For those I love, I will love unconditionally. To me this isn't being submissive as term is generally understood, but rather showing outgoing concern for those who are important to me.

I hope what I've shared shows that I am simply ME. My clothes are simply MINE. The activities I choose are those that interest ME. My life choices are simply MINE. While it is true that everything I have described about me is generally observed as being female - it is true to me because in MY mind and soul - the source of ALL of our intellects - I AM a woman.

Thank you for asking about this!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!