Multi level garages, forest preserve bathrooms are quite nice in my area, Interstate rest stops not often used or in my detached garage are a few.
Working for the entertainment industry during my career, I often got backdoor keys to local downtown theaters and venues.
I once changed in the actresses dressing room of the Shakespeare theater on Navy Pier, in the basement of the Rialto theater when the caretaker almost caught me, and in a village municipal building I was in just after I got a permit to hold a concert in town.
Often time I would get access to a few opulent "Gold Coast" mansions where I could make myself at home while dropping off personal musical equipment or contracts, etc. of yesterdays rock stars.
They would be off to another show in a different city and they mention the pool is open or have some wine, watch the big screen, stay the night.
So I would move in for a day and bring my clothes.
It was a cool home base to mingle the night clubs, shop on what was the magnificent mile, and see the museums downtown.
One of the bell boy knew me only as Candy and I believe he was smitten with me.
He often asked how he didn't see me walk in or how he never gets a chance to say goodbye.
I felt so special staying there.
He knew I was a guest but never knew who's guest. I was amazing how many celebrities lived in the city up until the last few years.
Everything is changed now and no one feels safe there anymore, they all move out of state or to the suburbs.
The one Rocker who owned the high rise I stayed at now lives a few blocks away in a McMansion gated community.
I kind of miss those day...but glad I am retired now....I can dress at home while the wife is at work.