Thread: I dress up but she makes me more masculine(?)

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar

I dress up but she makes me more masculine(?)

Facts:
    1. I have been wearing pantyhose and other feminine clothing since I was around 9 years old and now I can dress all the way like a lady.
    2. My current girlfriend knows fact #1.
    3. I have sent her photos of myself dressed up.
    4. I have been giving her hosiery as she knows its my turn on.
    5. She tries on some of the hosiery and sometimes sends me pictures of her dressed in them.
    6. We have an intimate relationship and we have talked about my dressing up.
    7. We have also brought up an 'exchange of roles' in bed to spice things up and for her to try it.
    8. She will sometimes start conversations on dressing up and hosiery.

By how things are going I should have dressed up with her by now but I have not. We have been together for roughly 4 months. I still dress up on my own at night, I sometimes tell her about it in the morning. Not a day goes by that we do not talk about this. What is most odd is when intimate with her, dressing up does not cross my mind at all even when all I need like stockings, makeup, dressed, etc are readily available. I'm pretty sure that sometime down the road I will be dressing up with her unless she catalyzes my masculinity and I'm only feminine when I'm not with her. I've dressed up with ladies and transsexuals before. I just have not (or cannot?) with her. Anyone else been through something similar?

Banned Read only
    Maybe you are using dressing as a replacement for female companionship,? So when you are around her you don't need it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Dressing is NOT sexual for many here, Wants. But, I think u know that. I'm what they call a "fetish dresser" here simply because dressing often turns me on.
    But, altho I'm past the "dating" ages, I still enjoy sex. And, I have plenty of fantasies about adult women. But, I'm not dressed in them!

My question is: Do u have fantasies about sex while dressed?

Dressing and sex dressed r 2 entirely different things! It sounds like u want to try it? U may like it. Or, initially like it, at least. But, if it's NOT one of your fantasies, don't be surprised if u give it up after the novelty wears off.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I second Robertacd's question.

Personally, my CDing waned when I first met my wife. Being with her dressed up was enough. At least for around a decade. I thought perhaps my CDing was really just an outlet for wanting female companionship when lonely. Then during a lull in our marriage I turned back to CDing. There is definitely a difference between enjoying someone else dressed and being dressed yourself. It seems like you have been out dressed and have quite a bit of experience already, but this is a new dynamic and it will take time to figure out if it is a phase or a step in a new direction.

Let the relationship blossom first and then later you may find common ground for your activities.

Patience is a virtue in this instance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wants,
    This is serious- you have gf who wants to or at least is generously willing to share your crossdressing and you are holding back????

Let yourself be ready to go past the block, and then let yourself finish the sentence:
    "If I put on my girl clothes when I am with her, ...[what will happen / what you will feel]

The end of the sentence could be all sorts of things, but let yourself speak the truth. She deserves it, too!
    We are all beautiful...!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Let the relationship blossom first and then later you may find common ground for your activities.

Very good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Patience is always a virtue.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member
    Wants, you are in a relationship that is only a dream for many of your sisters here. She's seen photos of you dressed, so here's a thought .. ask her to help you dress and let her pick out everything from your wardrobe and lingerie. That should be a real turn on for both of you, especially after she does your makeup and adds the wig for the final touch.