Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Back when I thought I was CD and went by the name Jennie I did a series of experiments I called "where does Jennie go?" My extremely scientific finding was that for me it was the wig. If I took off the makeup first, I was a woman without makeup (and bad skin,) if I took off the forms first I was a flat-chested woman, when the wig came off, no matter what else I had on, I was a man. And a little heartbroken. I developed a ritual of taking everything except the wig off in front of the mirror then wishing myself goodbye and walking away from the mirror to remove my wig. It was better if I didn't see it happen.

Edit: Sorry if I wasn't clear. I no longer consider myself CD and I no longer go by Jennie. I present female full-time and always see the right person in the mirror now. I was talking about how it used to be.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-02-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Make it clear I was talking about my past.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.