Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pantyhose, that's where it all started for me.

Wow a lot of you purchased pantyhose as your first item. Does it have to be a new item purchase. Mine was a competition skaters leotard/dress costume I found it at Goodwill. It was actually one of the girls on my competition team at the rinks. We used to car pool to practice. One day her and her mom picked me up. It was right on top of bag of other cloths next to me in the backseat. I asked what's all this stuff for, Her mom said, I am dropping it off at Goodwill. I always loved those costumes and she was about the same size as me. plus being a fox. I waited a week. found it on the rack and bought it.

Kelsey

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quite forgot I posted this thread. It's been fun catching up on all the recent replies.

Emily that dress is just so you.

When I was about 17-18 I went to Victoris’s Secret around Christmas and after years of narrowing finally got myself a bra, panty, garter set...and of course some stockings.
    All black and couldn’t wait to wear them!