Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could You?

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    If for some reason, it doesn't matter what, you were told that you could only dress in femme clothes from now on, could you do it? Also in doing so society largely would not object. I couldn't. I would not want to wear femme clothes at my work and also, in shorts only mode, male works for me.
    Perhaps you haven't thought of this, but women often wear what you might think of as "men's" clothes to work. Postal carriers, UPS and FedEx drivers, police officers and firefighters, etc.

As for my answer; It will never happen so why worry about it. While it might become acceptable someday for men to wear some sort of dresses or skirts and blouses it is never going to become acceptable for men to walk around in public wearing breast forms and hip and butt padding. Without the body enhancements, I have no real desire to wear women's clothing in public.

I do wear women's jeans in public but I've long ago thought of them as "jeans", not "women's jeans". Tome and others, they are just well fitting jeans.

Banned Read only
    Yes,Yes,Yes

I could. They'd just have to make wider heels....ugh...all the good ones are so narrow....but I make it work

If I could step out in public dressed femme without society objecting I certainly would do it frequently, but I think there would always be things I'd want to do in guy mode.

Guy mode has it's advantages, I'm thinking 60/40 enfemme. Brenda

If I could be pretty everyday without society being all weird about it, I would absolutely embrace it.