Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

now didi any one ever wish they could buy something like this ?8e70d82bb8c417b2b7ef56808bb83398--corset-dresses-strapless-gown.jpg
    Imagine a corset bult in with a zipper to hide the workings! yummy!
    speaks to the few fetishes i suffer with, Now just add this key system to the zipper 34999019615_62308f8cc3_o.jpg
    and laced zipped and locked into your taboo finery....try not to get caught when your hands get sweaty as your SO is due and you find that built in weight reducing rubber corset might have cramped your shoulder s a bit and reaching the key...damb dropped it .... "hi, need help ? ", she asks ...you look really cute, hope you just getting dressed , I love to see how you spend your "personal time" did I mention snug dresses and corsets make picking things up off the floor ..time consuming!
    il_570xN.1128439920_q5mo.jpgil_570xN.1175041101_ejuw.jpg
    Last edited by suit; 08-01-2017 at 12:58 PM.