Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do if a situation changed

add me as well, just go in if they ask I am always honest. At worse, if your scared call ahead and explain if they say no...its no
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I agree with many here, you had nice experiences in the past so I would go for it.
    Any rudeness, just walk out.
    Good luck I hope it goes just as nicely as the past

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Well today I went in dressed of course and guess what another different SA! ...it turned out a nice one.
    I think I speak for everyone when I say kudos- we're proud of you.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Barbara Black
    I have found out one left because of a persisting wrist injury I do not know what happened to the second one who only did Monday afternoons..

It for sure did make a difference to my confidence to "Just do it". This world we live in is fragile in a way in that sometimes it only takes a little thing to upset the apple cart but I am in the process of righting that apple cart.

Ah-May-Lee
    That happens to me whenever I go to court. Just as I get use to seeing one judge they change him on me and I got to start over again.

My advise is the same as everyone else, shop and have fun.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Did the over all policy change about how they treat customers? I say just go in as usual and let them know you are an old customer there. Bet they will be accepting if they know that, if they are not then a call to headquarters might be advisable.

No I do not think the policy has changed at all the man that served me last was very nice and not judgemental at all or any thing like that, it was just a matter of having got used to somebody then all of a sudden, ding, ding all change and back to the beginning which I am now slowly getting used to. Times change and places change so we must ll move on with those changes and get used to them. But to someone who goes out but not often to suddenly find a change to what had become comfortable was a bit if glitch.