Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing frequency

I'm underdressed in panties all the time, forms and slips most of the time unless working my part time job, and on weekends I usually dress up in skirt and blouses at least one day, changing to drab when I have to go out into the public, but reverting to dressed when I come home. Hardly ever any makeup and wig since the wife isn't too cool on that. But, that will change!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I never underdress, the full works or nothing. I usually get a Saturday afternoon and evening, though today I'm off work so a bonus bit of me time. I would do much more if I could.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 10-28-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Every evening after work and most weekends, without wig or make up. I also wear a nighty every night.

I try to dress up as much as possible. Every time I do, my body realses alot of "feels good" chemicals. Makes me at harmony with myself. Recently I haven't been able to because my step dad is home(haven't told him yet). Naturally this puts me in an extremely cranky mood.

Aspiring Member
    My wife and I don't do much on the weekends except rest up from a hectic week of work, so most weekends I get the opportunity to be Wendy. During the work week, I don't have much time/energy to do the full Wendy treatment so I just underdress in panties or a swimsuit.

Banned Read only
    I've been retired for eight plus years. My wife continued to work several days a week, sometimes every weekday. That afforded me the opportunity to be fully en femme for seven hours a day, although I always forego makeup. That took too long to put on and too long to remove. And, if I don't stand in front of the mirror there's nobody seeing my face, including me. In April my wife had back surgery which put her off work for the rest of the school year (teacher) which usually meant no dressing until after Labor Day. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with breast cancer. With chemotherapy and followup surgery and radiation she's going to be off work until next spring. So! No Stephanie time. I do wear a pair of nylon panties to bed every night. I use of get angst when I could not dress and grabbed those small crumbs of time whenever I could. Now with femme time on the back burner due to a really good reason I seem to be weathering the absence of time fairly well. It hasn't stopped me from buying clothes on the Internet. I continue to buy panties and slips and dresses with some frequency.

I, too have a accepting, helpful wife. I dress every day and night to some degree, always panties, bra, camisole hose & perfume, depending on what we are doing or where we're going. Dressing completely is my goal. Recently, I've "pushed the envelope " when going out, as much as as possible considering our small, nosy conservative community. Yes, I've received a some double takes, but so far, nothing confrontational. We oft go for rides and visit nearby shopping centers, movies, shopping, etc. Dresses are very rare around here, but I wear a dress or skirt and sweater. Love the feelings and sound of pantyhose. Gotta go. 👠💄👗💁

Thanks to all those that provided insight on their situation. I know tidbits of this have appeared in various threads but I was looking to get a more comprehensive feel for situations. It doesn't really change how I dress, but interesting to see nonetheless.

I've worn panties so often (90%+ of the time) and for so long (15+ years) I no longer consider that alone to be crossdressing. I wear black yoga pants or black leggings or even black footless tights (with bike style shorter shorts) when at the gym (three times a week) and don't consider that crossdressing time either. Given my wife's non response when seeing me so attired I don't think she does either. I don't wear a bra unless I'm wearing forms and don't wear forms unless I intend to crossdress further (hosiery, skirt, heels etc.). "Fuller" crossdressing might happen only once every month or two and sometimes not even that often.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 10-29-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: clarity

I haven't dressed in over a year. When I'm in Joni mode, I'm all or nothing. When I'm in Jon mode, it's all male attire.
    Jon

I dress about 4 days per month. I only dress if I am going out. When I dress, I go all the way, full makeup, fake cleavage, hip pads etc.

I dress many time four times a week and if I go out then i do not change typically except for different places. Some days I am non-binary and typically have woman jeans on and a male t-shirt sometimes with a bra and panties. But sometime remove the bra as I look male.
    Part Time Girl

everyday in some form or another although I don't consider the days I just wear panties to count any more either. I wear them everyday now. I am lucky to be able to dress everyday. When I was commuting, I'd drive to and from work in a skirt, pantyhose and heels. I'd put on my pants over my panties and pantyhose while in the office. Now I work from home and dress from 8-230. Wife leaves by 745 and kids come home at 245 so the rest of the day is usually at least a skirt and pantyhose. Many days full dress. It sometimes gets that I can't wait for Monday and rush the weekends.

bi for now
    Kathie P
    "Any day in pantyhose is a great day"

Recently I've been dressing once a week once Friday arrives. Up until about a month ago I had not dolled up for about six months.

As a child til I was about 20, everyday. Unfortunately, I ran into trouble supporting myself after university and had to quit. Over the years it's been increasingly less frequent given my wife stays at home. I'd say once a month I consider dressing all the way. Otherwise, I stick to small things such as panties, stockings, and some gender neutral outer garments.

I have been dressing in an androgynous style for the last few months (fem jeans, t's - and under dressed) and just being me.
    I feel very natural, and comfortable.

I wear women's panties and a touch of my wife's perfume daily. when relaxing or going to the gym, I wear women's flared yoga pants. they look like a pair of my own plain black sweats but no one seems to notice the difference...but me like most of you I use secret deoderant and bath and body works creams and sprays. then once or twice a month when I can sneak it, I dress full out!! woohoo!
    BTW what exactly does don't ask don't tell mean? by that I mean does your wife know or not know when you say you have a DADT relationship?

Banned Read only
    Went shopping at WalMart yesterday, wore pink skippy thong with a tight tuck, thigh high hose, tight girl jeans, girly embellished belt, girl's nylon tee and 3 inch black booties. dress 5 times a week like this. Love it and it feels natural.

I am retired and live alone so the only time I am not dressed is when I am out doing errands. As soon as I come home I change into a dress or skirt, slip, bra, panties, nylons and wig. No makeup except for special occasions.

Karen Sue

Usually every weekend these days and for the most part it is all or nothing
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I always go 100% when I dress it's all or nothing for me. Life tends to get in the way so its just once a month for me.

These days Friday nights are all about bubble baths and feminization... Saturday morning's so luxurious, with the day mine to be as glamorous and sexy as possible, though within the confines of my home. Sunday morning brings a bit of sadness, knowing I need to let it all go for yet another week in male drabness. Such is my life...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    At the moment I am separated from my wife, she didn't have a problem with my dressing and actually encouraged me to be me. My adult son lives with me and accepts me and is cool with it and I often run outfits by him. That being said, I dress on a daily basis, casual around the house, if I go out I fully dress. The only time I am not crossdressed is when I am at work. As far as I know my co workers do not know about this side of me, I do not hide it but I don't broadcast it either. If they checked my facebook they would know as I frequently post photos of my latest outfits and wigs. I told my wife very early in the relationship about my fetish and she was more than fine with it. I will not hide who I am and will never agree to a DADT policy with future women in my life. Sorry bout the mini rant.
    Peace and Love
    Gerri

Daily in one form or another. At least I sleep in my girl pajamas every night.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I dress very infrequently and as of late its mostly just been lingerie.

Hopefully I can branch out and dress more (as well as more completely) again in 2017!