Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

Ever since I saw Chicago, I've wanted like mad to look like this--face, hair, body and all.

41068-bigthumbnail.jpg

What a fun thing to dream about just before bed. Well, I'd definitely not be 6'4" and definitely not be so overweight and massive. The broad shoulders and non-existent butt and hips, tree-trunk legs and meathook arms could also go. I think I could do without the the pair of US size 15 EE dreadnaughts I walk on now. Yes, I think I'd be rather happy to not be an ogre any more. Hell, just being a normally proportioned and normal height guy would be a relief and improvement. But, getting on to the topic at hand:

I'd stand about 5'7". I can't say how much I'd want to weigh, but I know what shape I'd like. I'd have narrow shoulders and not-so-large breasts, like a good C cup or so. A narrow waist that would explode out in a slightly larger than average butt and thighs complete with the requisite cellulite. I'd like to be a bit bottom heavy, really. I want a booty to shake and hips; pleasantly pear shaped. I'd like long legs, the sort that start off a bit thick at the thighs but narrow down at the calves and ankles. My feet would be no bigger than a women's size 7. Slender arms and thin but long hands and fingers. The narrow shoulders would give me a neck that looks just slightly too long, I guess. I'd be soft and jiggly; not much in the way of muscle definition. Now, pop Kaley Cuoco's head on this body (with the short hair she is presently rocking). I'd keep my silvery gray hair color though and then go though constant changes in style and color as my mood changes.

I'd never wear pants again and this website would be my fashion muse: (Safe for work) http://tightsobsession.tumblr.com/

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Sounds like you all want my body, well minus the guy parts that still remain.

I'm 27, 5'6 1/2", 129lbs, 34C-28-34.5, size 6, and a size 7 shoe
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 02-19-2015 at 12:09 AM.

If I could, I would opt to be a totally feminized individual!!!!!!! I would opt for a very feminine body, face and all the other attributes that make a woman a woman.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

That's easy. Like Emma Stone.

Attachment 241354

Cute, but not 'crazy beautiful'. Not sure on the whole blond vs. red hair thing, both work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    That's easy. Like Emma Stone.

Cute, but not 'crazy beautiful'. Not sure on the whole blond vs. red hair thing, both work for me
    But Zylia, you're already cute and bordering on crazy beautiful :-) Hugs, Michelle

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I could be real happy looking like GenieGirl. She counts as a GG with her name, right?
    Last edited by Stephanie Julianna; 02-20-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Banned Read only
    I do have this fantasy of, after winning the lottery, of going to a certain stylist in Montreal and asking for irrevokeably feminine hair coloour and cut.....

I had not answered this previously. I had to think about it. The answer is like my Mom when she was younger. She was beautiful. I do look like her somewhat en femme. Her pic is on my profile page.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh how I've fantasized about the possibility of becoming a real girl. I'd love to be a pretty curvy blonde with lovely blue eyes

i think i would like to look as my best when i am really dressed nicely..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes Candice,
    Very pretty.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Platinum Member
    Hi Bima, I would like to look like Christi Brinkley.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I could be a gg that would make me a 54 year old woman. So I will confine my choice to women my age, which makes my choice really easy: Julianne Moore

Banned Read only
    Brigitte Bardot, Goldie Hawne, Princess Grace, Marilyn

It wouldn't bother me a bit to look like Taylor Swift!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    No question, hands down! I would be Penny Brown!

Just kidding. I think Sophia Loren would be an elegant way to present through life.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 02-21-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

femme life is best
    i would DEFINATLY have a bright colorful scene girl hairstyle......thats definatly certain.

I'd go with Nicole Kidman......

I want a smaller frame.
    Not to tall like 5' 7" or soo but a bra band size no bigger than 34".
    I would love Sophie Howard looks and figure ... maybe a little smaller bust.

How can you girls even make a decision?? I have no clue who'd I'd want to look like. There are so many appealing possibilities...but I guess in the end does it really matter as long as you DO look like a GG?

But if I have to put a name down...Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Summer Glau
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

The thing I would treasure the most if I were GG would be the lack of body hair…absolutely hate it!

Physically I would prefer to look like the buxom, full figured ladies of a time past. Fashion wise, I love the 'pin up' styles of clothing. Most of the women portrayed in that style were busty, small waist and full hips. The thin, model body types don't quiet do it for me. I'm thinking Marilyn Monroe...

Cindy

Then there is Sofia Vergara…!

How about Kate Upton…?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Interesting thread, I've enjoyed reading it. Mostly I'd just like to be shorter and have smaller hands and feet. 6'4" size 14 wide. Makes blending in tricky. If could choose to look similar to some one else it would be Julia Roberts, such great bone structure, the Bitch.

untitled.jpg i think i would love to look like jerry hall or marilyn of course lol x