Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's Your Longest Stretch Ever As A Woman?

My longest stretch was 17 days, summer 4 years ago before the excitement wore off.

My longest stretch dressed was about 12 hours. Someday I'll get the chance to dress for days!

I have NEVER been a woman. I have however, dressed like a woman for a maximum of 3 hours once.

Love,
    Lexi V.

Eight days a few times. Seven days many times.

I am very closed off from people knowing. (job and what not). But... I did go to a fetish ball. I stayed en femme for the entire weekend. It was my first time ever letting anybody other then My 2 ex's, see me that way. It felt liberating to say the least. I also one best dressed and got a standing ovation from my friends..Amazing weekend

I've never done a full day, maybe 8 to 10 hours back when I was unattached and living alone. I wasn't really confident with how I looked then and never went out dressed, now that I think I look better when I do it, I could probably make a day of it, but I'd still clean up before I went to sleep.

I've been me all this week. Mainly around the house but a few trips out in jeans and t-shirt with a bra very visible underneath. It just felt so good. Back to work next week with just knickers to keep me feeling girly.

I just love how this thread has taken on a life of it's own! So fascinating to learn about each of our experiences...I just wrapped three whole days as a woman and it was like a farewell to summer with two lovely visits to the pool at my apartment complex, and 9 holes of golf where I was invited by two gracious gentlemen to join them! Such fun...and so hard to switch back again But one thing's for sure, my inner woman will be out again soon

4 days for me - I had a vacation by the coast in a remote cottage on my own and didn't take any male attire - lovely walks in the hills and by the beach. A couple of strange visits to the local store for supplies.....

Otherwise lots of weekends when I was living on my own.