Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

Most defitlly, I try to imatate my wifes look she is my fantasy.

By no means am I his "fantasy girl".
    I'm too tall, too heavy, too old and besides I just wouldn't put up with his S#$T!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No, not even remotely. I can't even say I've ever had a fantasy girl...certainly no one type of woman....let me think...nope I like women who are tall, short, petite, voluptuous, blonde, brunette, red headed, tanned, porcelain white, Asian, African, Scandinavian, vivacious, reserved, smart, silly... And,

The Ukraine girls really knock me out
    They leave the west behind,
    And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
    That Georgia's always on my mymymymy mind...

But I wish they all could be California girls.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 06-26-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.
    Well, while I dress in the way I would be thrilled to see a woman dress, I don't really think of myself as dressing for sexual thrills. At least, not anymore - not in the way that I once did. I mean, there's very often an element of sexual excitement in my dressing. However, it's become far more than that for me.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Nope. I can't see it. I think Jessica is pretty, but no where near a sexual...feeling. A fantasy girl for me would be my wife dressing as a school girl. LOL.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Not really I am only attracted to masculine burly guys something that even on male mode I am not

No definitely not me. Its the 'inner' female that I want to release not an external fantasy image. Then I need to say that there are women that I admire and would love to llok like, but I then apart from the looks (image) there are other characteristics I also admire, demeanour, voice, the way they move, how they interact with others ....and the list goes on.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's possible that my 20-year-old self could have . pulled off dressing as a fantasy girl, but since I only started to know about Tina at age 55 there's little chance it would be possible at this point without serious surgery..lol. Since I met my fantasy girl in college and married her, Tina is,free to be herself and it's great fun figuring out just who she is!

Saw this question the other day and was reluctant to respond... Reason is, the answer is yes, at least I TRY to be. ****ty redhead. ;-)

No, I think if I had a female fantasy then I would be seriously worried lol the person I present in the mirror is just me and who I am that's all , the only fantasy's I have are to do with my bf

No my ideal fantasy girl (wife) is what I wish my full femme mode could be :-) Connie

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't object to looking like my avatar most of the time but it's not my dream girl ! It just evolved out of a pile of makeup and a wig which came from a dubious source ! Maybe I could do better, but as I often hear my wife say when she's done her makeup, " That will have to do !"

I wouldn't say I have one dream girl, they just crop up on TV or a magazine and you think, if only I could look like her !!

My dream girl was my exwife and life kinda screwed that up, with that being said yes I do. I love her style and shape and I could only be so lucky to look like her.

friendly

We see each other on a friendly basis daily.

If I really think about it, I guess I don't really have a fantasy girl such as one person that exists who is my total fantasy. In a sense, when I dress, I become like a Frankenstein of the best qualities in women that I like, at least try my best to emmualte them. I do my makeup like a makeup artist you see working a MAC or Sephora counter, somewhat heavy, dramatic, and esxy, but not over the top like a drag queen. My hair I like to do it big and sexy, big curls and teased up like a glamour model. My clothes, I try to dress like a somewhat overly sexy office girl, short skirts, form fitting tight pants, high heels, and sexy tops. So you can say I try my best to be a mix of makeup artist, glamour model, and office girl, LOL.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Not really, but kinda...

Not being a actual GG means that my image will never be my fantasy.

However, because I base my appearance and style on what I find attractive, IF the person in the mirror was an actual female, with the same personalty and style as myself, then I think I can say that I would be VERY pleased to be with such a person. Don't know if that qualifies as my fantasy girl, but something close. Certainly a hell of a lot closer to fantasy than what my real SO rates at.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, I would like to go out with a lady that looks and dresses like Orchid does.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

no, not for me...i have much better taste than paula!
    paula

No, but I do try to dress like her

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i wish, not quite that good

Quote Originally Posted by GeminaRenee View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.
    I'm in much the same boat, in that my crossdressing has always been driven by my clothing preferences. When I was lucky enough to be dating a woman who loved to wear the things that I like to see worn, my crossdressing completely subsided, and didn't return for a good six months following our breakup. But in every other relationship (or period of no relationship) since, my dressing is what fulfills my fantasies.

Now - if my wife (who knows a little bit of my dressing history) were to suddenly give me full approval and encouragement, I don't know if that would stay the same.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    At first, in regards to this question, I was thinking, "YUCK no!"
    Then looking at my most recent selfies I was like, "DANG! You go girl!"
    I cannot say that my female side would be my fantasy girl though.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Definitely. I have a very muscular build, but luckily I also find muscular women very attractive, so things are well in alignment The more that I'm bulging out of a tight dress, the more that I like it.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I'm absolutely not my male's fantasy girl. I barely pass, in my opinion. And my fantasy girl looks more like a natural girl than I do.
    Charlotte

No, she's simply the feminine side of me. I had wondered when I was younger, and deeply confused by the fact I was attracted to women but also felt like I wanted to be feminine, if it was an elaborate means of fantasy. Because of course the woman I envisaged in my head was far prettier (well essentially gg of course) than I would ever be, but then of course I learnt that identity, sexuality, and physicality are not the same thing, or indeed binary, and that we can have any random combination of the three spectrums that chance has landed us with!