Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay or straight.

Hetero/only into a GG, my wife
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Straight here. Just love women too much I guess...

Pinky when I dress I dress for me. I try to look the best that I can, I know we are creating an illusion so to speak. Any male that gets close enough should be able to "read" me. I've only had sex with GG's.

I can understand people thinking we're gay since we dress and that we might be trying to attract men. It's a common misconception that they think we are gay. Fact is the majority of gay men are not attracted to "girlie" guys.

Straight when a guy, lesbian when I'm a woman!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Fact is the majority of gay men are not attracted to "girlie" guys.
    Very true...I am Gay and not atracted to ''girlie'' guys, girls or crossdressers.
    I still dress for me, that some guys find me atractive is another bonus

i'm straight, and paula's straight, so that makes me as straight as a horseshoe and bi...and loving it i might add!!
    paula

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Straight. I have zero interest in attracting men when I dress, and do it just because it's part of who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    Straight when a guy, lesbian when I'm a woman!
    Ha ha, I agree with Jess 100%

I am about as straight as they come. I like to say that I'm just a normal guy that got an overdose of a feminine side. Crossdressing is just a great outlet for the feminine side of me to express itself.

From previous threads like this I would guess that in this community of dressers there are probably more straight than bi or gay.
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

Gender being tied to sexual identity is common. It is society who made that decision.

Initially I believed that since I liked to dress I must be gay. But that did not make any sense since I liked being with women. Thus severe confusion. The epiphany, I was given "permission" to be anything I wanted to be. The world was not black and white; either/or; is you is or is you ain't. I took a class in college where the professor said the sexual world is a bell curve. In fact he said no one is 100% anything (and I know some will argue that here). It made sense. I mean really I always thought some guys were very good looking so I just put that off as "well I must be gay because I wear women's clothing". And yet there I was trying my hardest to get a woman to sleep with me.

And so here we are, the vast majority here screaming "I am straight!!!). Good for them. The gay crowd exceptionally silent because of the same fear they have with the straight community in general. And a few who will stand up and say. "hey I am not really either, sort something in between." You are what you are. Clothes do not change anything (and again I know there will be some who claim a magic ability in lace to make them "turn" gay). What you wear does not make who you are different. It may make your mind believe you are different, but you really aren't. The clothes are made of fiber. They are not woven from some magical thread.

We spend a lot of time here trying to break barriers. It does not help when people from our own community buy those barriers. We are all different. Your friend is evidently a female in a man's body who likes guys. Good for them. I hope they have a wonderful life. But let people be who they are and love ( or lust after) whoever they want. Maybe instead of looking at the body of the person, you look at he spirit. Tell your friend next time that the clothes are just a covering and that inside you are who you are and they are who they are.

(now if anyone cares they can guess what box I should be in)

PS for teh 1 ,millionth time you cannot be a lesbian when you have a male appendage. You are a man who is having sex with a woman. Why do people insist on dissing lesbians? Look it up. If you are a male and you have sex with a woman you do not fit that definition UNTIL you have surgery. Then you can be a lesbian all you want/ Sheeesh (and for those of you who insist on that label, do not use that appendage or have an orgasm like a male...get it?)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-08-2012 at 11:35 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Very true...I am Gay and not atracted to ''girlie'' guys, girls or crossdressers.
    I still dress for me, that some guys find me atractive is another bonus
    Barbara I agree it is a bonus if a guy finds us attractive enfemme. It means we are doing something right. If they approach us then we can deal with it our own way.

Let's see. I nearly rejected the love of my life due to my misassmption that the individual was male.
    I think with that I am most definitely straight.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I'm gay honey.

I've always loved dressing since I was a child, it's just another part of my personality that I enjoy expressing. There's also a part of it that turns me on too. ;-) xo

hi i am straight as a die but love girly cloths.
    do lesbians dress in mens cloths to attract other women no well maybe so .
    so maybe we are part lesbian thats why we dress like a women and love to be with them as well. ??????????????

Untitled
    Pinky, there have been that many variations on this topic, a few quite recently. If this topic is of an interest to you, please use the search facility.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another