Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving

I will do what I call a scary excited drive once in a while, I put a lace cami on and a swim skirt bottom with a pair of heels of course and I just drive around and maybe get a drink at the sonic or drive thru and watch the reactions I get, it just fun to do sometimes.

driving positon should be about comfort. if you're comfortablre in heels, you can drive in them, or take a pair of flats and change as you enter and exit the vehicale. you steering wheel and such wil also help provide a monicum of modesty....

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by DCChris
    It had not really occurred to me until the other night, but how do you all drive somewhere in skirt and heels? I'm used to driving with my legs spread eagle in standard guy mode and not wearing shoes that put my feet and legs at disconcerting angles. Going out en femme to drive around a bit was a different challenge I had not thought about clearly. So, how do you handle this?
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t wear heels when I drive (I don’t wear heels period, but that’s another story). Therefore, I have no problem with shoes, and I drive a Jeep with a standard transmission. As for skirts, I have a lot of fun pushing my legs TOGETHER, over to one side, letting the air (warm or cool) flow up under whatever blessed femme garment I am wearing at the time. I actively avoid any male body gestures, or ways to sit appropriate to my sex (birth gender, for all you PC advocates), simply because doing so would insult the skirt! It’s fun to take the “male” out of the exercise of driving simply by making these subtle changes. I know one thing – when I drive en femme I’m extremely alert! Vulnerability reigns, and I love it...
    [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have MY 3 rules of driving dressed. (I did A LOT OF IT in Vegas last year!)

1. Pull your skirt in BEFORE u shut the door!

2. Take OFF my 5+" heels!

3. Take OFF my mask! (You'd be SURPRISED how reluctant I am to do that. As it requires taking off my wig first!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Radar i was told long ago peterbilt a truck for a man to drive. lol

I haven't gone out fully dressed yet, but I do occasionally take a pair of heels with me to drive in. I'm definitely more cautious with heels on, but after about 10 minutes, it's second nature to me. My wife hates that it's so easy for me, especially because all of my heels are taller than hers LOL!

Silver Member
    Way back, when I started driving dressed air conditioning was not in my cars. So I was forced to drive in summer with the windows down and my skirts pulled up. It was really rough because usually your slip's lace was clearly visable. I'm sure that I made a many a truck driver's day.

One afternoon, I pulled up to a toll both dressed and handed the gg attendant paper money expecting to get 75 cents back. She said she was sorry but did I have 25 cents since she was out of change. It was a little used exit and she had to wait for them to bring change. I said sure and pulled out my change bag. As I handed it to her I asked if she needed change and she said she did. So I dumped my change out into my skirt and counted out several dollars and handed them to her one at a time. When I had pulled up my slip was showing about 3 inches. Counting the coins caused the dress to slide so that a good 6 inches showed. The attendant was leaning out her window and talking to me as we counted and could easily see what I was wearing but never said a word. As we finished she said thanks.

I have never tried driving in tall heels like that. nothing taller than a couple of inches while driving.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

OMG! I never realized what fun it would be to go out dressed even if it's just for a ride in the car!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ok, so 5" heels really can be different, especially in an emergency. It's just easy to drive in flats and change into your heels as you exit the car. Instead of driving gloves, we now have driving flats

tina

Well, I went for broke and left Long Island for Philly a couple hours away in a dress and 5" heels. Took a little adjusting, but managed it. Made sure the dress was under me and not caught in the door, etc. The occasional stop and go traffic was a little rough. I do know I wouldn't want to do this often, lol. Thanks for all the advice, especially Krististeph -- I was determined not to get stopped by the police even though traffic was running at least 15 mph over the speed limit, but her post allowed me to know what I should do in case. And after awhile driving, it didn't seem to matter much (to other drivers) how far apart my legs were while driving.

I close the vent right under the steering wheel in the summer because I get cold "down there". I don't drive any different even though I have noticed that more women than men drive in the 10-2 position. I still hold the when in one hand, usually near the bottom and often because of that my rings catch my hose. Instead of learning a new way to drive, I don't wear hose. Crisis solved. I would have to sit in the back seat to stretch my legs out while driving.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If I'm in a flowing long skirt, I usually sit just as I would in pants. Legs maybe slightly apart, whatever is comfortable. On the other hand, if I'm in a skirt suit, tighter skirt or something more form fitting, I will tend to try to keep my knees together just because it tends to be more comfortable, and if you let your legs move too far apart in a skirt like that it will hike its way up in NO time.

It IS nice on a really hot day to have that extra 'climate control' of being able to pull your skirt up a bit more if you are hot, or down more if you get too chilly...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    First I make sure my skirt isn't caught in the door. After that driving in a skirt and heels seems so natural I don't notice.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Funny, I never thought it was a problem. I just slide into the seat, keep my knees somewhat together and go.
    As for the heels...the only problem I can see is that eventually the heel will dig a hole in the carpet so you had best have a nice mat on the floor.
    ,That's funny , my wife was cleaning the car out when she said to me Why have we always got a small hole below where the accelerator pedal is ,I just said it must be the pressure point, I didn't tell her it was from my heels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

When i first started driving and dressing my wife and myself would take country drives and on quit streets i would get out and she would take pictures of me, one day i had a long skirt on and when i got out the heel of my shoe got caught in the bottom of the skirt, so when i got up the skirt stayed down with the shoes and i got up with the skirt down on the floor and i kept trying to lift the skirt but it was caught in the heel. My wife said, thank God that never happened to her and that`s why it`s not a good idea to go commando when wearing a skirt.

i usually wear western boots with my outfits, so that's not so much a problem, skirt short doesn't hang up, but I need to tuck it under when I sit, and adjust it when I get out. Always worried when i have truck or suv next to me, they can see right down on my panthosed legs, adds to the excitement of the experience. I keep my legs closer together in female driving mode than i do as a man, there's a definate change of mindset when I'm in different character.