Thread: Felt I needed to repost

Felt I needed to repost

I had originally posted this as areply to the tomboy post an felt I needed to re-post.

This is "Brian speaking"

I totally disagree with and hate the fact that some people see those who CD or are TG as lying to others. It is when I am not dressed up that I am lying. At least it was, I have made a decision to start transitioning and made my first appointment with a therapist. I now shave my arms and don't feel awkward acting myself. I was raised thinking that was bad and wrong behavior for a boy. But I am not a boy, not in my mind and body and soul. Like the song "Man I feel like a woman" and I have finally accepted it.

My entire life I have felt like a girl. My first friend was a tomboy and I was so jealous that I was not her.

I do not push myself on others and I am transitioning as politely as I can and not throwing it around for everyone to see and deal with.

It is me trying to be honest and not be a liar.

So as the Swedish group "Pain" says in there song. "Shut your Mouth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2gXM...eature=related

This is "Jennifer" speaking now.

I hope no one takes offense to the words of the pain song and if you listen to it you may understand what I am going through. I am generally a kind hearted girl but I have a tattoo of a Grizzly for a reason. I am kind and gentile until pushed into a corner then I fight back. I do apologize for my anger but I am going through the initial part of transformation.
    I love you all but please think about this.

Jennifer

Gold Member
    That's OK Jennifer. Anytime you need to vent, feel free to do so.