So yesterday I went to get my nails done (guy mode), so as I was waiting for my appointment I looked around there place , they sell women's clothes and footwear there as well, so I was looking at some shoes and the lady that works there asked me "would you like to try them on", that opened the floodgates, ended up buying an open toe sandal (really cute). then she asked me if I was interested in trying some clothing, of course I said yes, I went to my nail appointment and then came back to look at clothing. she had started putting some things aside that she thought I may be interested in, because of time restrictions (they were closing )I told her I would be back the next day(today as I write this ) and I would be dressed as Robyn. I went back and tried on so many dresses, skirts, tops, jeans, I absolutely loved it, ended up buying a blue dress( above knees), a light brown kinda maxi skirt and top that goes with the skirt, pair of jean with button fly (really fit nice, skinny jeans)
There were other customers as I was there trying on different things, was complimented from other customers and staff, not once did I receive any negative comments, was told I looked beautiful in many outfits I tried on, by staff and other customers. I then leaned over to the sales lady and because she knows I'm genetically male I whispered "do you think I would pass" and she looked at me and said " are you kidding me, you are beautiful, nobody would have a clue unless you told them. She asked me how long I have been on HRT and i told her I wasn't on anything.
I then went to Winners, (mostly a clothing store) totally dressed in my new skirt and top with new sandals, had to walk through the mall to get to the entrance of winners, not one negative experience, went to the lady's areas and started looking at dresses and bras, etc.. was standing right next to other customers looking at clothes and not one negative thing at all, even went to the ladies dressing room to try on 4 outfits (ended up buying 1 out of the 4)
Like I said in the title Best Day Ever!!!

p.s. next time out its to Walmart :-)