Growing up I was always scared of getting caught and wonder now what probably would have happened

My Mother was a pretty strict Victorian manners kind of Gal. That being said she thought it was very funny on TV to see men have to wear women's clothing !

Since in my case I had sisters Here is what I think would happen :

Best Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would scold me and tell if I ever got curious again and did that she would happily make me spend the day in some of the bras and panties !

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably tell me to stay out of thier closet but that if I did it again she would make me go outside and play for all my friends to laugh at me.

Worst Case :

If she caught me looking through my sister's underwear drawer she would have my sisters who she favored pick out cute underwear for their brother to wear as soon as they got home

If she just caught me in one of my sisters dresses and shoes she would probably add ribbons and bows to my hair and make me stay dressed till my sisters and father came home to see me !

Even though I did not think through these scenarios the 100s of times I was in my sisters tutus, dresses, babydoll nighties and swimsuits I some how knew it was going to be an extremely embarassing event !

Any thoughts or real life experiences of being caught by your mother growing up ?