When I started experimenting with women clothing I was about 10 years old with my mom's leggings, it was such a great experience that enjoyed doing from time to time.
Many years after and when I got married I find myself alone in the house and wore her leggings too until one day I found a pair of Danskin ultra shimmery tights in nude color in a thrift store that I bought for a couple bucks, I hide them in a drawer for a few months until finally was able (and alone) to try them on, OMG!!! after watching and feeling my legs wrapped in shiny Nylon I knew there was no coming back to leggings, I looked for a pair of sky high heels and sexy VS thong on ebay, everything was hide for a few weeks until I was again alone and after a refreshing bath I slipped my legs (unfortunately can't fully shave my legs and others areas because I know my wife will notice immediately, luckily I am not that hairy) in my shiny pantyhose, then I put my VS thong on top of them and for the first time I wore a pair of sexy heels with my nylons... My head explode (and my other one too) I couldn't believe how sexy, how smooth, how extremely hot I feel and looked wearing those little pieces of heaven.
After a few more times I experiment with a VS bra (borrowed from wife drawer and a mini dress too).
I really enjoyed dress all sexy and shiny, I love to take pictures of me, specially my legs and heels, which after a few days I delete because I really know my wife not even in a million years will accept this "fascination" of me wearing sexy little things.
I am a man, no doubt about it, I will never will pass as a woman and I don't want to, I feel attracted to women for sure but when I am all sexy and shiny, wearing garter belt and stocking on top of my pantyhose, I am confused how can I enjoy the look and feeling of wearing all that but still feel attracted to women no men.
Any help here?
This was liberating.... Thank you!