I was thinking about my female wardrobe, make-up, accessories, shoes, etc., and like many of us I have more items than I could ever wear. My female collection is like 10 times larger than my drab stuff. In spite of this, I'm always on the look out for my next "can't live without it" skirt, that really cute pair of heels, an amazing eye shadow palette, or whatever. I've been a crossdresser all my life, and I know it doesn't take a large assortment of clothing to express my female self, but yet here I am with an ever growing collection, and no end in sight. My obsession with all things girly definitely surpasses my wife's, or any other gg I've ever known.

This started me thinking, what drives this seemingly insatiable urge in me? Then I came up with an explanation that seems to fit. Just like a carpenter who can never have enough tools, or a photographer who can never have enough lenses and accessories, crossdressing has become my hobby, my creative outlet, and my passion. I'm on an un-realizable quest to create that perfect presentation. Like all hobbies or artistic pursuits, the real joy is in the journey, and the project is me.

I guess I'm wondering if this is something that others would recognize in their lives.