I'm a single dad living alone and able to dress whenever I want.Lately it's been Friday ,Saturday and even Sundays.My daughter is in her mid 30's living with a guy and his teenaged son.I got a text from her the other day saying she is frustrated with her relationship with these two.She has a full time job and dances with a local ballet company and they expect her to do all the cooking and cleaning and running of the household.She is rightly fed up.They treat her like the help.She is thinking about ending it.My problem besides seeing how unhappy my girl is is the thought that she may want to move in.If that happens she will meet my femme side because I am not going to hide this side of myself and I'm certainly not going to stop.My ex was accepting of my crossdressing and I think she may have said something to her family and perhaps even my kids when we split.My kids were in their late 20's when she left.So my daughter may be aware of my crossdressing already.If we do wind up living under the same roof I'm not sure how the introduction of Karen should go.Do I ask if her mom ever said anything ,do I just tell her and see what she thinks,do I wait until she comes in and finds me already dressed.I kind of hope her mom has sort of prepped her ,it would make it so much easier.If she already knows that her dad likes looking like a Woman she hasn't treated me any different.I'm pretty sure she would be accepting ,she is a great daughter.I have been toying with the idea of telling her for a while and this may finally be my opportunity,I'm just not sure how I would go about it.Anyone have a similar problem?