Today I was driving but stop waiting in a red light at an intersection with a lot of cars crossing. I was in male mode.
It was hot, around 106 F, Riverside, CA, around 1.30 pm. In a moment a small car stops in the middle of the intersection in the way for other cars. Obviously the car stops running and she couldn't move it. In a moment a woman gets out of the car and try to push it. It calls my attention the hair color that was kind of purple and the pose of the woman trying to push the car was weird, like non feminine and look strong with thick calves and hips.. It was too heavy for just a person to move it. I saw her kind of desperate and I thought to help her. So I park my car and run to push it in the same moment that other driver joins me and we both push the cat out of the intersection. When we finish the woman gets out of the car to thanks us in a male strong low pitch voice. The other guy look at me with a question face and I smile saying no problem sista to what the "woman" smile and blink me an eye. The other guy left the scene and I offer "him" my help but he told me that he had AAA and they would help him, always with a strong male low pitch voice...