Let's take panties for example, both men and women must agree that panties such as bikini's, cheekies, strings, tanga's are colorful, soft, skimpy and sexy and when worn or looked-at by an admirer they make the wearer feel young and sexy and the "looker" turned on as well. So I think we all can agree these type of panties offer so much more compared with men's if you are looking to enhance how you might feel about your self such as being young and sexy. It's a "given" that designers/manufacturers/stores offer these to women and they have decided this is what women will wear and men won't wear these. So women and men accept what they tell them to wear and if you cross over to the other side of the gender line you are perverted. So if women find them all the good things I described above why wouldn't they think that men wearing them might want the same things they do in wearing them. Wouldn't a young man with a nice build look good in bikini panties if we weren't raised/programed to think a male wearing panties is wrong? Now let's take jeans and me for example, I love the look and feel of wearing fairly tight boot cut girl jeans. They look so much better than loose, baggy, to much material in the butt jeans offered to men and they look nice on me just as they do on a woman. They fit both of our bodies similar and make our bodies from the waist down look very attractive. Just can't understand why most women and society and men have trouble accepting that some women's clothing is more appealing to men and make them look better than what they are suppose to wear. Don't the same reasons mentioned above that apply to women also could apply to men? Of course wear what you want, no body cares or looks, they are caught up in themselves; but the acceptance isn't there, why are they still led by old school thinking, why do they want to keep males in a box and women have the whole playing field??? Forgive me but are they dumb???