Hi girls, I recently got an exciting but daring proposition from someone. It might sounds a bit strange but it's 100% true, so bear with me.

I'm a student, and recently I was at a friend's dorm where I regularly hang out. One of the people living there is a lesbian girl. She's about 30 but doesn't looks young for her age. There's a new LGBT club that she'd like to go to but is still a bit hestitant about going alone. I've got to know her pretty well and told her I'd accompany her if she'd like that. Letting the woman in me go a bit, I joked I'd even go as a girl. She lit up and loved the idea! She wanted to dress me up in her clothes, do my make-up, put a blonde wig on me (she already sent me pictures of two wigs that she owns, I can show you) and have me go with her like that. Being a closeted crossdresser I secretly loved it, but now I'm hesitant myself. I've never gone out as a woman (not even as a joke) and I don't want to incidently reveal too much of this side to others. I also get really turned on wearing women's clothes so I'll have to watch out for that too. Of course on the other hand this is somewhat of a dream come true, and she does have very nice clothes, trust me on that.

What should I do, is it worth the risk?
How should I act, both towards the dressing up and once as a girl?
What kind of outfit would be best for this occasion? Are there parts of women's clothing I definitely should(n't) wear?

Thank you all for the advice, again this is all truth