Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wasnt worried about getting caught until i did...

Well for me, I didn't have enough hair on my legs and arms to keep anything warm or cool so I don't miss it! As for my chest I don't have enough hair there to keep an ant warm.
    Weeeeeeee

I think the trouble is, members of your family can say things to you that would be incredibly rude if they came from a stranger.
    So, families are different. I guess the answer is, no secrets in the family. Easier said than done, I know, but wouldn't it be nice to have somewhere where you can absolutely be yourself, no fear, no hiding.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I tell people the truth, I couldn't give a what they think or say anyway...

I once said to several people that i shave my chest because it looks terrible having a hairy chest when you're wearing a bra and low cut top.

Same sort of reply about my legs, short skirts and hairy legs are not a good look.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I had my whole body waxed for a trip last year and told everyone who asked that a massage place I went to used a mix of lotion and Nair and my hair came off! Called it an "Eastern Smoothie" and said a lot of the guys on the east coast (where I travelled) have it done for the "Metro" look. Besides, it feels much better getting massaged on perfectly smooth skin - I recommend it! That story worked so well, I used it again last month, only this time I said I did it because I enjoyed the way it felt to get massaged that way. It's better not to lie - but if you must, at least it should be believable (LOL!)

Here's to "smooth" sailing in your future...

Paula

I have heard:

That people will believe a big lie just as quick as a little lie,

and

If you tell a lie enough times, you will begin to believe it yourself.

(Oh god, I'm starting to sound like my mother.)

CE

I'm part native american and we don't have a lot of facial, chest, arm, or leg hair anyway. So shaving is quick and lasts a long time.

What happened to the hair on your legs?
    I think that hairy legs look horrible in pantihose, don't you?

Every now and then tell them the truth, they'll never believe you.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile They ask more out of curiosity.

One of my co-worker's a GG noticed that my arms were shaved, asked me if Nick, another coworker, a guy showed me how to shave my arms, she said that he shaves his arms also. She doesn't understand why we would shave, I just said yeah I shaved my arms and said nothing more.

Otherwise no one says anything derogatory, they just notice from time to time and ask. I've been shaving my legs now for about two months and wearing Nike spandex workout shorts at the gym no one says anything. Just love being smooth.

I haven't yet been called to account for shaving my entire body, but when i do i will probobly just say "because body hair is disgusting"... and if its a woman asking me i might add "how would you feel to be all hairy?.. its pretty gross huh?"

I think your "yep" is the best possible answer because it excludes any furter continuation.

Don't show any sign of embarasment, don't give any explanation.
    Even if they insist keep going with short but avoiding answers. They are a clear invitation to stop the questioning.

"Why do you shave your legs ?" "To remove the hair."

"Why do you want to remove it ?" "Why should I keep it ?"

"Do you feel better this way ?" "Should I feel worse ?"

Smile

I started wearing my Mom's panties at age 13 and before long I was dressing in her other lingerie evry chance I got when I was alone. Before long I got caught. Mom had gone shopping one Saturday morning and as soon as she left I went to her bedroom and dressed in her longleg panty girdle, stockings, bra, heeels, and just as I was putting on her slip she appeared in the doorway. She had forgotten her purse and when she came back to the house she heard me in her bedroom. What an experience that was !

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    When I was a teenager, I had to have a physical for school, so I went to a clinic to get one. After the doctor had examined me, he waited until the nurse left the room and then asked me why I shaved my legs. Thinking quickly (for once) I answered - to remove the hair. That's all I said and he didn't ask more. I still wonder why he waited for the nurse to go tho. He was very cute

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

smooth legs

last i checked life is short ,so do what makes you happy i went for years with the thought that it really matters what someone else thinks but then i woke up and started enjoying life and it's so starts every morning in the shower with a sharp razor and cream

The hair on my legs is so fine that you really have to look close to see it. When I was in high school a guy asked me if I shaved my legs, told him no. I do love the feeling of being smooth.

Smile leg hair

Never to old to learn! As I have very few hairs on my legs I was quite interested to read native americans have little hair, and that poor leg circulation could also be a cause. I'm very proud of my heritage and my clean look. I do appreciate your ideas concerning this.

Shaved legs

I know the feeling of it , One of my female co workers seen my legs were shaved which i never had thought about it . I just done it .

Though the excuse is good about pulling the hair thing But inevitably they will find out it isnt true . I researched all i could online about Leg problems so i could explain this exact same thing off and it was I wear support socks as my leggs get tired during the day and they pull my leg hair out or i shave because they pull at my hair .

Then again you could take up swimming as swimmers do shave their legs or say that your weight lifting . But again ask yourself this which one is more believeable and which is the closest to what you actually do .

It's hard to say what my B.S. story or excuse would be for my legs being shaved.. the top of my feet are, or were very hairy and in the past couple of years I have kept shaving my feet as well and my older brother noticed that the top of my feet looked pretty much hair free and asked if I shave my feet and I said yes.. he didn't ask why, but I think I would have said that the hair there bothered me.. that or if I felt brave I might have said that ain't all that I shave.. check out my legs.. and pubes..

Shaved legs

about three years ago was at a company event while playing volleyball I heard my friends wife asked under her breath if I had shaven my legs and casually I replied yes I do. After a few moments a few more of the wives and girlfriends noticed and when I came out and said that I reguarly shave my legs and enjoy the smooth feel many of thhem said that my legs really looked wonderful and they all thought it was cool!!!

Love Always,

Body hair

In Japan Body hair is considered disgusting and the japanese men shave it off . Unless their wives do it .

I am very lucky - when I dressed regularly about 25 years or more ago and was on my own, I tried shaving my legs.

Well - they never came back, apart from a few little stragglers. Ever since I've known my wife, therefore, I have had legs with far less hair than her.

As for the arms - I have only just started shaving those and under my armpits and so far she has not noticed anything.

Either her eyesight is bad or she is ignoring it - as I only very recently told her that my cross-dressing urges had returned.

As for excuses - I don't know what to suggest - except perhaps to say that you are just more comfortable with shaved legs!

All the Best

Lesley

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    I wore shorts to my step-daughter's house today. First time in shorts with my shaved legs really since winter started, Though I haven't actually shaved for a couple of weeks, so I have about a quarter inch of hair (being head of the lazy trannie coalition, as I am).

Either nobody noticed or they were too polite to say anything, though I was a little bit self conscious the entire time I was there. Would have been nice to be a fly on the wall when I left them.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

hairless legs

Living in Lake Havasu Az, most of the Year is in shorts ,way too short shorts, and shaved legs.
    When it cooled off last month (long pants) while checking out of Wall Mart the girl said I miss your shorts & great legs.
    That made my day.
    Joan Az
    JoanAz

Just tell them that it makes you more streamlined when you swim

No Excuse - Just a reason

I shave my legs because I would look ridiculous in hosiery with hairy legs. No need for an excuse with a reason like that!

Hannah

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

wasn't worried about getting caught until I did

Yes I shave my legs, doesn't everbody? That's what I said and when I was asked about my painted toe nails I said that my wife painted them once as a joke while I was asleep and that I keep them painted to carry on the gag. I don't know what I'll say when they see me wearing a bra or panties, probably just ask again "doesn't everybody". Of course when my wife ask me if I have a bra on I say yes aren't you wearing one?"