Like many of us here, I explored my Mom's lingerie drawer when I was home alone, and tried on her panties, girdles and bras. I did this quite regularly, because I was old enough to be left home alone (maybe 12 y.o.) when my parents took my brother to his hockey game. I knew pretty precisely how much time I had: a one hour game, plus travel time.

I did have one really close call. They all came back in about 30 minutes. The ice making equipment was broken and the games was cancelled. Fortunately, I was engrossed in a TV show that night and hadn't even gotten started and didn't have to scramble hiding things.

My mom had a very neatly arranged panty draw, which made it easy to put things back where they came from without arousing suspicion. However, one time when I opened the panty drawer, everything was misarranged. I thought that she had gotten some suspicions and had set a trap for me. I thought that she would know if I touched or moved anything that she would know. I just closed the drawer and walked away.

I never got caught, but I always wondered if my mom knew, but just different confront me about it for some reason.

Anyone have stories that they'd like to share?