Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife just found out....

Good for you! As others have said, tread carefully. Every day she may discover new emotions about this.

Quote Originally Posted by cdsamswife View Post
    Happy for you Just as a heads up as well.. not saying this is going to happen, but personally I went through periods of accepting and then freaking out about my husband's cd-ing... when he first told me. One day Id be out shopping with him for a new dress and then the next thought would be "what if hes keeping something from me? .. I didnt know this big secret that hed been keeping for so long.. he might have others"... Im a lot more stable now and am much more secure ... but just a note your wife MIGHT still have some negative thoughts sometimes.... Just keep loving your wife though, Im sure you guys can get through everything
    Pretty typical!
    I don't fully dress, just women's jeans, and high heels. One day my wife mentioned she found a pair of heels at a second shop she considered buying for me. Two days later as I was sitting there in a pair of women's short jean shorts and heels she gave me a grimace and asked if i could put some manly guy clothes on as she had enough. I let her catch her breath and gave in for a couple days, then when she came home the other day I was wearing the same shorts and my OTK, high heeled, leather boots and we had a nice evening.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Wonderful. Personally, I think you have way too much advice on this forum urging you to proceed with extreme caution. I think some caution and restraint is probably a good idea, but your wife clearly is with the program. And as for her being a unicorn? Me thinks not. I think many more women and wives would be down with this, but many of us are too scared of our own lacy shadows to (wo)man up.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is pretty cool Tiffany!
    I told my wife before she ever had a chance to find out.

Regardless, your situation has worked out for the better.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Lucky that you have such a supportive wife willing to participate. Awesome!