Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving on update.

Banned Read only

Moving on update.

I know I've been banging on about this for a while but I've just had great news, my house is finally sold and I've had an offer accepted on my chosen new home .

So the separation is going to happen in a few short weeks and I can finally become Teresa for as much as I choose . Xmas this year is going to be an odd blend of happiness and sadness . At the moment it's an odd feeling of numbness , I can't believe it's actually going to happen .

I'm trying to concentrate on now and help renovate my wife's new home but I can't stop thinking about what my new home needs to have done and all the dressing options I will have , it's scary, daunting and exciting !!

It's a big move,even bigger adjustment Teresa,it also sounds like your handling everything just fine. btw, I like your new avatar pic, nice summer dress be safe
    Karrin

Hi Teresa,

That's great news! Major life changes like this can be daunting but it sounds like you are ready for it. I wish you the best of luck going forward and good for you that you'll finally be able to be yourself.

Elizabeth

Hi Teresa, Great news and a life that you want. Hope your new house is nice..
    Part Time Girl

Best of luck, Teresa!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Teresa, I like your new avatar! You look relaxed and comfy! Best wishes going forward with everything! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG!
    You'll be able to dress without worrying about ruffling any relatives feathers! I'm betting u can handle all that pressure just fine, Teresa!

Happy new year, happy new life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Glad to hear that your new life is in view.

It's normal to experience some level of apprehension when a major life event(s?) like yours is in the offing, Teresa, but it sounds as if it is all for the best for all concerned in the long run.

Congratulations on the sale of your house and the acceptance of your offer to purchase on the new residence! Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. - and while there may be some melancholy attached to this in the short term especially considering the time of year, you have always done right by your family and they know that you will always be a part of their lives no matter what.

Banned Read only
    Good luck to you and your wife in handling the separation.

Good luck.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Good luck and much happiness.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Teresa yes it will be a big change and I pray it will go well for you.
    I totally relate as this will be the last Christmas in which I am married. My wife and I’ve been separated since July
    so I’m a bit ahead of you on my freedom and of course I’m also proceeding with a transition to fulltime female look.
    I do again wish you well and will think of you in this time.
    Happy the house sold as well

I’m glad things are going your way and I hope these changes bring you a world of happiness!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Good luck with everything Teresa. New year, new start.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Best of luck, Teresa. Give yourself permission to feel good, ...and bad. Changes like this are a mix of those things, after all.

Hugs,

Kelly

Teresa, Have faith I have gone down the same road as you twice now, yes it will feel strange and lonely at first but that will not last long it did not for me, you must concentrate on the fact that a new wonderful life awaits you, a life that hitherto has been constrained but now your personal freedom is within your grasp and you will I am sure feel more happier inside you than you have been for a very long time. Nobody to criticize you in any way, a way of life for you to plan your days just as you please.
    If I can get through divorce and rebuilding my life twice now I am sure you will be able to do the same.
    You have all my support and best wishes for the future.
    When you are settled France awaits you for a break!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Teresa,
    Glad to hear things are moving forward and, I was going to say the end is in sight, but of course this will be a step along the way. It's certainly a significant milestone, a step change in lifestyle.
    So, just how many fitted wardrobes are you planning to have in this new home of yours?

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Congratulations Teresa! What an excellent Christmas present for you.

I hope the offer you make goes to completion and that you don't empty your nail and screw jars fixing up your ex's new place.

Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Teresa, Congratulations on selling and buying a new home. Having watched your journey here over the last few years it seems bitter sweet. My best to you in your new home and the new year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Repairing a stove is different with boobs....just another little life lesson here...

You got this.

Hi Teresa.
    You were one of the first to welcome me two years ago. Thank you for that. I have been away for a while and see that things have moved on for you somewhat. May I add my good wishes to all the others? As Lou Reed said (in other circumstances) " It's the beginning of a great adventure."
    Hugs
    Julia

Reality Check
    Best of luck. Don't spend too much time on your ex wife's home. Remember, she is an "ex" and will likely be moving on.
    Krisi

I'm excited for your! Something you've wanted for so long is finally happening! Hope it turns out as you imagined.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Teresa
    May you have a very happy New Year.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia