Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
They are pushing too hard, and that mostly that wives and other partners don't really have anything much to actually do. They are basically just bystanders. Heterosexual women are never going to find it exciting or a turn on. At best they just won't mind it, but as goes their sexuality, they will likely find it to be a turn off.

Many of us just have to realize there isn't anything in it for them, and they can't really even participate other than to be around and give you tips or pointers I guess. a wife is generally not going to find a lot of enjoyment interacting with their husband similarly as they would to their daughter, or a niece or perhaps a younger sister, giving them tips on how to properly dress or to do make up and all that. Women don't generally spend a lot of time with each other just to dress and get all glammed up. Girls nights really aren't about that, even if they do get all glammed up to go out to a club or something.

What I am trying to add to what tracii is saying is that besides trying too hard, realize that there really isn't anything for them in this. They are just spectators mostly, and watching their husband dress as a woman is likely not a fun thing to spectate.
Well stated Gendermutt...I think you summed it up nicely. Your characterization is an accurate description of my wife.