Thread: Nice Feminine Feeling

Banned Read only

Nice Feminine Feeling

When going shopping I wear pretty tight female shorts that are mid thigh length (not loose below the knee men's) over nylon bikini panties (tucked, flat front) that show off my tanned legs very nicely. Also wear sandles or flipflops just like the ladies. Being summer I also wear a T or tank top. From the waist down I look just like the women I pass in the stores and no one seems to notice, I just blend. It makes me have a feminine feeling about myself by being dressed just like them except for the bra. I rome the aisles and malls feeling feminine and no threat of being outed, just female normal. Being out in public and blending or passing and feeling like a woman feels so very, very nice. Thoroughly enjoy wearing women's clothes and the female presentation.

And I might add I recently was dressed as such trying on women's sandles in Payless, the female SA walked up to see how I was doing; I asked her opinion on how they looked and would I stand out or pass, she thought for a whole minute and then said the ankle strap would give me away. Told her I appreciated her honest answer and she had no problem with me in female clothes. When buying the female shorts and asking to try them on the SA said did you know they were women's to which I replied Yes, that's what I want. She didn't bat an eye, just unlocked the try-on room. Maybe this will help some that are afraid to buy or wear women's clothes in public.

I envy you going out and enjoy all fantasies being a woman that strolls in the public being one of the ladies ,,,confident and living your dream ,,,all what you experienced is my fantasy all the time ,,,to meet someone dressing in a cafe wearing a lovely skirt sitting in a restaurant among all ladies drinking cafe .....this seems like a dream far away ..
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What about from the waist up, Deebra? Didn't anyone see that part of u, too?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Rian,
    It's not a fantasy it's reality, being out and mixing with the public . My avatar was taken at the previous hotel where our social group use to meet. The new hotel is much bigger so we mix with many of the public using the hotel facilities .

Deebra,
    Thanks for the story , I hope to be out doing normal things like shopping , walking the dog and tending my garden . I realised I didn't have enough everyday clothes and shoes, so I'm checking out the charity shops now . Most SAs will help you out it's not really a big deal to them .

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Deebra yes I understand very much for me I feel this way much more when I'm in full fem. It's nice however to see such
    acceptance. I really think more people are just not bothered by it all anymore

Whether in male or female mode I haven't had a bad experience with an SA. Did stun a few when they noticed that my breasts are real.

If u want to blend wear stupid guy clothes. Women's clothes are about fashion , being seen , showing off your body , being noticed. It's not that people don't notice it's maybe that but it's really that they don't care.

Now take it to the max level and wear short shorts and a camisole with string straps and go to a mall.

Banned Read only
    Redtea,
    That's what I'll be walking the dog wearing, that's me and not the dog !!

I does feel good to be out dressed fem and just blend in. Now I even forget I am dressed and just go about my business. The SA have yet to even blink.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Banned Read only
    docrobbysherry from the waist up I am a man; no body appears to notice or care so I just blend in like a fly on the wall; But I know. However I am looking to see if anyone notices I have nice female legs and look like all the other women from the waist down. Crazy combination, huh???