Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vanity Fair panties were the first thing. After that, it was everything from wigs to heels

The first items I bought for myself of course pantyhose! That was easy, the first time I bought clothing I used the excuse it was for a Halloween costume party so the SA was really cool and she helped me with everything. She thought I was really into it because I was wearing pantyhose already. I told her I wore them so I could try on shoes with the costume. Little did she know.

V
    Be the one person you want today, because tomorrow is never a promise. This is not a practice run in life. This is it baby girl so run with it!!

Oh god who remembers anymore? LOL

Seriously I'm trying to make my brain remember and I CAN'T...how depressing!

I *do* remember some cute strappy sandals and these cute navy blue baby phat jeans and cute black top that I wore with them! I'm sure that, and a not so great wig, might've been the first full outfit I bought for myself. I was traveling for work and had to get out of the hotel room so I went for a drive and gassed up my rental! I asked the woman behind the counter of she "could tell" and she didn't know what I meant...then I told her and she was so surprised! OMG I was on cloud nine! so of course I went back to the hotel and stayed inside
    Last edited by josie_S; 10-02-2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot a tiny detail!

Four items at once. Black skirt, pink and black blouse, high heels to match and thigh highs (the ones where a garter belt is not needed).