Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Celebrate our Crossdressing

How nice

Today I came out to a local woman. I showed her my pics and she said that I was F***ing awesome.
    We exchanged email addresses and have something going. Just the excitement of being friends.
    I already have a GG who hates JoAnn.
    Sorry to end on a bad note.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar

Great Post Rita

I think it is wonderful that we all have a place to get together to celebrate. I know I have spent many years keeping this to myself. To share it with others is just a JOY!!

Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Yes it is Rita
    angie

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Thank You Rita That makes this day so much better. What a wonderful group of sisters you all are. We share so much with each other. I believe we all have had alot of trials in our lives alot of heartbreak and rejection. We are still here and a little stronger and still just as loving and caring as ever. We are still crossdressers and we still love to dress and present ourselves as females.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohh yeah... !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracie View Post
    I think it is wonderful that we all have a place to get together to celebrate. I know I have spent many years keeping this to myself. To share it with others is just a JOY!!

I'd admitt there are times ..I've written rebutals...
    or dissagreements with some ? while I may dress in unique ways to some..
    ... We All have ..certain "commonalities as "SISTERS"

and mostheartfeltLovemysweetsisters !!! xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Wink celebrating

Thank you Rita and all the lovely ladies , We should celebrate these wonderful times , we all love the many changes we all go thru and always look forward to the next time{ I know I do}when we can make lives more enjoyable being who we reality want to be and also making ourselfs feel good at the same time and not in any way harming another sol, So yes it is time for celebrating;;;;;;

My love
    Terry xxxx

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Thank you ladies

Joann,Tracie,Angie,Jannette,Khriss,Terry

Thank you for joining in the celebration that should be our life. So many times life and circumstances rob us of our joy. We have to stand strong and embrace this wonderful and unique gift we have been given.

Thanks for sharing your joy with me today as we celebrate who we are.

If anyone looks at my posts they will see I trully am a party girl.

Pajama parties, costume parties, Celebrations.

Let's Celebrate
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

[SIZE="3"]"I just want to celebrate!" We should have a party, I'll bring the finger sandwhiches . Seriously We need to be proud of who we are, it seems most of the stories of positive encounters with the people in the outside world, have one common link, the CD was happy, confident and upbeat. I think that that should tell us if we are happy confident (dry and secure,hehehehe) that others will feel that and be a little more tolerent if not accepting. Just my Love & Hugs Dixie[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

What a wonderful observation

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]"I just want to celebrate!" We should have a party, I'll bring the finger sandwhiches . Seriously We need to be proud of who we are, it seems most of the stories of positive encounters with the people in the outside world, have one common link, the CD was happy, confident and upbeat. I think that that should tell us if we are happy confident (dry and secure,hehehehe) that others will feel that and be a little more tolerent if not accepting. Just my Love & Hugs Dixie[/SIZE]
    Thanks Dixie, you are so right. Like in anything in life confidence is so very important. A confident person makes all the difference. The Revolution keeps moving forward because of people like you.

When faced with adversity we have to stand strong and say I have a right to be the person that God has made me, not in a beligerent way but with class and composure. We are all ambassadors and we need to project the joy and confidence if we can. I know it is not easy and I have failed on that one too many times but at leaste we are aware of the direction we are going.

thanks
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I love my feminine ego Mitch and i would be lost without her. I look forward to all the fun times we are going to have together

mitch