Thread: Straight Wives

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

Straight Wives

I know of many wives who love their husbands looking like girls but who are absolutely straight. My wife really likes me as a girl but has absolutely no bi tencrnceis at all. Can anyone explain this occourance in many couples?

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Maybe she likes the possibility of you being her best girlfriend ????

Emily Ann

Not foolin' anyone

Could it be that she knows you are a guy with guy anatomy under all the femme stuff? Perhaps it's just a private adventure to get the "guy" out from under the "gurl"?

Your wife probably loves you for many of your other qualities and crossdressing is just part of the package. Seeing you happy might make her happy as well.

I don't think anyone who crossdresses or is transgender to any extent, or anyone involved with a CD or TG person could ever really be considered "straight". Heterosexual, yes, but straight . . . I doubt it. Just my
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Your wife probably loves you for many of your other qualities and crossdressing is just part of the package. Seeing you happy might make her happy as well.
    Oh wow well done Sharon. You hit it right on the head. Love should be unconditional, its a pity that it isn't always.
    I have absolutely no bi tendancies whatsoever, couldn't think of anything worse actually. (For me that is).
    When Im with my partner he's my partner, when we make love he's my lover, dressed or not, its my fella and not another woman.
    Hope that answers your questions.
    Bev

Damn, & my therapist said I was normal

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I don't think anyone who crossdresses or is transgender to any extent, or anyone involved with a CD or TG person could ever really be considered "straight". Heterosexual, yes, but straight . . . I doubt it. Just my
    Thanks, Cap'n :shh:

Hi Sasha

Hmm...about ten years ago I would have jumped down your throat screaming at the top of my hetrosexual lungs....

Now I don't really give a flying flip what *catagory* of sexuality other people need to define my preference as.

I am a genetic girl...married to a gentic male....who sometimes dresses en femme. Just because he puts on a dress does not make his penis disapear {because really, he is quiet attached to it.... }...it is still there...and I also know that one's body parts alone does not make one's gender....but for my spouse he does feel like he is a *man*...not a woman trapped in the wrong body. So that at least means his born genitals match his brain, and for that matter his outward appearance matches both about 95% of his public life.

For that other 5% when he is in full on girl mode I still consider him my husband and I his wife.

I have no physical/mental desire for genetic females what so ever...trust me if I did I would not be married. I can apprecaite female beauty...but ummm girl parts....yeah...I got a set of my own and don't really want to be up close to anyone's else's matching set.

Boy parts...now..... well that is what I like.

Now...all that said....am I straight as say.....my best friend who likes really butchy/rough/tough muscle two day beard growth and all that ....ugh.... no thanks. Not that straight!

So yeah....hetrosexual...but by no means straight and narrow ....now that I have made that clear as mud.....feel free to stratch your noggin!

TO Those Three GGs Who Have Responded.

I think this question is addressed to those GGs who just don't get "IT". Probably if all GGs felt like you do, there would not be a need for this forum.
    Last edited by IMkrystal; 03-15-2007 at 12:32 AM.

Hmm, interesting question.
    I think some of it has to do with the *tabooness* sexually speaking, of being intimate with your SO when dressed, but I could be wrong.
    Its strange for me to think about, since I have had bisexual experiences (although I am more straight then bisexual), but I also dont think of my SO as another woman when hes dressed, sexually or not. I dont see our intimacy when hes dressed as a *lesbian/bisexual* encounter at all. Hes always gonna be a man to me. Its sex between a man and a woman, no matter how ya look at it.
    Nic

I know that my girlfriend doesn't mind me dressing almost all the time at all. I even have on shirt that I wear when dressed that she says I look really good in. And she is straight as an arrow.

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Its still me and her

We are a lot closer now that we both "fully understand" each other...seems we've been married 20 + years and in just the last year or so we discovered each other.

She has made it abdundently clear she has no desire to have sex with a woman, but with that said we laugh so much more, she shares her make up tips with me< while I'm dressed> we look at womens fashions together, she points out what she thinks I'd look good in and I do do the same with her.

...but as I read in another post, when you get to the "bare" facts, when its time to get frisky, we are still man and woman sharing the most intimate thing in life two people can share.

Silver Member
    well maybe your wife is like me---she likes girly guys
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Because there's no such thing as fully gay or straight... we're all just sexual beings.

If someone's sexy, they're sexy, simple as that.

Hehehe. That's the way I see it anyway.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 03-15-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: comma
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

If they like it......why explain it? Go with it.

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    There have been some very intellegent posts here on this topic. Thanks everyone.

Hugs Sasha Anne

There are a lot of people (men and women) who are trans amorous. The reason for it isn't really known.

And as you know, just like trans isn't on societies binary gender scale, trans amorous isn't even on the straight or LGB scales.

We are what we are, does there really have to be a reason why?
    DonnaT

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife Marla has told me many times, that no matter how feminine I look, she will always "see the boy". In other words (in her eyes) I will never pass as far as she is concerned, when she looks at her husband

This is great news for both of us I can be as girly as I like and she will still see me as her husband, no matter what. I'm someone who she is in love with and wants to be intimate with and it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. Marla hates "manly men" so this helps me tremendously, but the fact is she is heterosexual, she loves my "boy parts" and wants us to use them as a married couple would do. .... the only difference is she wants me to be wearing makeup whilst doing it! .... and I kid you not!!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 03-15-2007 at 10:42 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Bev agree's with Bev

You said it. I see him as him always dressed or otherwise. That's just me. I want him to be happy cause he wants me to be happy too. I know this dressing does make him happy and obviously it's something that has come and gone in his life. I guess there for a long while he must have denied those desires of feeling and dressing like a woman but those longings came back to life at some point and he started secrectly doing it so now that I know I accept him for him and all that comes with it... lol Within limits. I'm not talking about cheating and stuff like that. Now that will get his azz kicked in a hurry... But I love him for him and he loves me for me.. Unconditional. Remind me I said this next time I get mad at him...lol , Bev

My wife knows that I dress and she LOVES it when I dress all day !! It makes her Horny after a day and when it on it on and as far as other GG she has NO desire to be in bed with another other EXCEPT for Me! She my B/F & G/F..

I never Push anything on her !! Her growing up has been abuse and rape, Molested !!
    I can say she the Best Understanding Wife I know

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly_f37 View Post
    I never Push anything on her !! Her growing up has been abuse and rape, Molested !!
    So sorry to hear about your wife's childhood, Kimberly.

I've met several women who endured such experiences. In fact, two of my ex-girlfriends were abused by their fathers.

Sometimes, such women will seek out "softer" men like us, even if they aren't consciously looking for a CDer. It's certainly not easy being in a relationship with someone who has such emotional scars. But being able to help heal someone who's been through such a hell is very rewarding. And it's kinda nice to know that they don't feel threatened by you, like they do by most macho men.

I'm so glad that you & your wife have found each other. May your relationship continue to grow & prosper.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

not sure what is not sure.

Here we have two heterosexual people who have married, presumably because they love each other and want to spend their lives together. If the wife is attracted to her male mate and has no lesbian tendencies, then why would her husband's female side have any attraction for her beyond the girl-friend status that many of us enjoy? I'm not sure what needs to be explained?

just me

tina

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I can't explain it but I do love it. My wife just loves Rita
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!