Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum can be depressing

MichelleFCD's other half
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Tuesday View Post
    Hi Emma,
    we should be happy we want to be girls because ... we have better legs and tighter buns

love x

Did you really have the cahounahs to just say that? Holy crap where is that couch cause the doo doo is probably gonna fly

I could say more but I would not want to offend some of the really NICE gurls that are here.
    AngGG

Quote Originally Posted by Tree GG View Post
    "Everyone is crazy, except me" attitude? IMO you can celebrate, enjoy and express your gender duality without being so judgemental of those that have no experience or education of the subject.
    Tree

Like any group who faces discrimination, we can look at ourselves and wonder what all the fuss is about. Would you call a black person crazy for concluding that the color of his skin is not his problem, it the the racist attitudes of others that is the problem.

I realise little progress will be made on this issue until society at large recognizes transgenderism is not the fault of the person and that transphobia is essentially sexism and not something which should be defended or accommodated. This may sound idealist but I believe it is the goal the crossdressing community should be aiming for.

I am very much aware of the strength, love and resolve an SO must exhibit to fully back her crossdressing partner and so fly in the face of society. I commend those who do, as they expose themselves to the same discrimination and ridicule as crossdressers. I thank my wife for standing beside me. Her understanding and acceptance gives me the strength to fight for our rights and dignity.

Sejd
    Dear Roxi, this is not a religion you are watching. We are all different and all have their own stuff to deal with. I am very pleased that there is not a common denominator that we all have to follow. Everyone here is different and have right to fall appart, getting divorced, doing what ever we want to do. Please, let us not fall into some moralizing club with a bunch of "yes" sayers who don't have the slightest idea of who they are. Falling appart is OK and breaking new ground is a healthy undertaking.
    hugs
    Sejd

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    sorry but its laughable !! easy to blame the SO's isnt it eh ?? wonder if that was my ex husbands excuse whilst he was beating me up eh ???? sorry no m ore to say or il get banned !! :mad:
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AngGG View Post
    Did you really have the cahounahs to just say that? Holy crap where is that couch cause the doo doo is probably gonna fly

I could say more but I would not want to offend some of the really NICE gurls that are here.

Bingo ... she shoots she scores 1-0 to Tiffany

Not sure if you are giggling or growling but as i see no need for you to growl unless overly insecure about such things, relax and smile, it is a tease based on what many women say to many tgirls in realtime

Sadly i sure do have the cahounahs but hey we each have our cross to bear .. so better to laugh at life's little foibles and get on with it

Love x
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaAshley View Post
    Those troubles aren't the result of your faults, mostly a SO's faults, am I right? It's a shame some of us have such a tough time changing their mind or comfortably cutting them out of the picture.
    you have had your whole life to go through all the "troubles" that go with being transgendered. most of the SO's and GG's have only had a short amount of time to deal with it. is it our fault that you have troubles? no absolutely not. it's not our fault. i for one accept my spouses cross dressing. part of this is because if i tell him it's too much right now then he cuts back a little and eases into it. maybe you don't ease into it with your SO. maybe you expect her mind to change overnight. well that won't happen. she will need plenty of time to get used to it. it really makes me upset for you to say this, and i'm not gonna continue because i don't want to get in trouble. know this though IT IS NOT ABSOULETLY NOT OUR FAULT!!!!!!!
    [SIZE=4]hanging in there[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Morgan View Post
    No Jeans! You Fashion Snob!
    Well then, keel haul her and feed her to the cabin boys... That'll change her pretentious toffee-nosed ways. She'll be glad for a pair of tight fitting jeans after that lot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi Loh View Post
    I have been reading several threads and I must say the outlook is bleak for us girls. We are all purging and splitting and divorcing all because we feel a bit femme at times. I think we need to start celebrating how intelligent, attractive, savvy, gifted and most of all pretty that we all are. Collectively we probably represent the brain trust of a major company. We need to act like the winners that we are.
    Thanks Roxi ! I didn't know I was a winner. But your right. My SO and I are both winners in the game of life.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedblonde GG View Post
    sorry but its laughable !! easy to blame the SO's isnt it eh ?? wonder if that was my ex husbands excuse whilst he was beating me up eh ???? sorry no m ore to say or il get banned !! :mad:
    Your being a victim of domestic abuse is unfortunate, but as it relates to this discussion, Non sequitur.

Smitten with my ClaireJ claireswife-gg's Avatar
    When people say they pity women for having a spouse in transition (ala Stanton debates), I like to say that they are right. I could so easily have chosen someone abusive, philandering, addicted to substances, or just a plain out self-centered jerk.

In my case, I got lucky and found the love of my life, I just got a girl in disguise. She's just as sweet as the man I married, but a lot happier and a lot more fun.
    http://annierushden.blogspot.com/
    Gardens in Bloom - An untraditional love story

Honesty is best. Glamourgirl GG's Avatar
    Roxi,

I agree with you. I get sad to read this forum sometimes. I was just telling my husband the other day that I wish the guy's would just be more encouraging (in a positive way) to each other.
    ~Lipstick changes everything~
    ~Beauty Expert~

Quote Originally Posted by amanda barber View Post
    Your being a victim of domestic abuse is unfortunate, but as it relates to this discussion, Non sequitur.

Bravo.

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Angry very angry!

It is the SO's fault???
    To any one else who shares this view. Have you gone completely off the deep end???? I am an accepting SO, but then that is just me. To balme anyone who can't or won't accepte your desire to CD is ludicris, ridiculous, amazingly unbelievably ignorant :mad: . Is it our fault you deciced to CD and in all likelyhood LIE to us about it? NOT hardly. You are the one who has been lying, cheating and stealing, and we are just supposeed to sit back, smile and say " that's ok dear, no problem". Get a clue. NO IT'S NOT OK and I'm willing to lay odds that if the roles were reversed you would want it your way then too. jeez, some people.

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by claireswife-gg View Post
    When people say they pity women for having a spouse in transition (ala Stanton debates), I like to say that they are right. I could so easily have chosen someone abusive, philandering, addicted to substances, or just a plain out self-centered jerk.

In my case, I got lucky and found the love of my life, I just got a girl in disguise. She's just as sweet as the man I married, but a lot happier and a lot more fun.
    [SIZE="3"]It so nice to see the Three of you getting on so well!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Not necessarily a non sequitur. They may both be examples of projection.

It is their fault if they choose not to accept, but your right they can't be forced, they don't have to be accepting. Thats where KatrinaAshley's second comment comes in, "comfortably cutting them out of the picture"
    Simple adult parting of the ways, the consequences of choosing to not
    accept, without drama and a long hard fought hatefull divorce.
    Wouldn't it be a lot easier if the CDing is revealed prior to marriage?

People really don't have a lot of choice about things that turn them on or off. It's unrealistic to expect a wife to learn to like her husband CDing if she has a strong negative response to it.

A wife doesn't really have free choice about how she reacts to the revelation that her husband is a CDer. It's not her choice to be dragged into the closet & to be burdened with her husband's secret. She can't choose how she feels about it sexually. She can't help it if she feels that she's been tricked & deceived, because she has.

If a CDer doesn't tell their SO before the relationship becomes significant, then they ought to expect some form of negative reaction when the CDing is revealed. True, telling a woman that you CD may scare them off, but it's much better to be with someone who knowingly accepts you as a CD than to live with someone who was tricked into accepting a man with a feminine side that was not revealed to her until she was well & truly committed to the relationship.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    A wife doesn't really have free choice about how she reacts to the revelation that her husband is a CDer. It's not her choice to be dragged into the closet & to be burdened with her husband's secret. She can't choose how she feels about it sexually. She can't help it if she feels that she's been tricked & deceived, because she has.

If a CDer doesn't tell their SO before the relationship becomes significant, then they ought to expect some form of negative reaction when the CDing is revealed. True, telling a woman that you CD may scare them off, but it's much better to be with someone who knowingly accepts you as a CD than to live with someone who was tricked into accepting a man with a feminine side that was not revealed to her until she was well & truly committed to the relationship.

This may be off-topic, but this is why I have never dated. (OK, I had one date, but I was 9.) I tried to hide my soft side, and I knew even back in junior high and high school that it wouldn't be fair to my girlfriend to pretend it wasn't there. And if I couldn't accept it, why would she? When I realized I wasn't a man and I'm not a woman, it kicked things up quite a few notches.

I realize that what I have to give is not what a lot of people are looking for. There is no "my man"; I can't give her that. But I can give her me. I have my needs and she has hers. Both are equally valid. If they mesh, great. If they don't, how can it be wrong for us to recognize that and keep looking? If one of us isn't being honest about our needs, I don't think that can be called respect. Letting her decide if what I can give her meets her needs, that's respect.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Roxi
    You have my vote, forget Hillary, Obama, McCain

Let's vote for Roxi!!!!!!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!