Thread: Subtle hints

Subtle hints

There are times for those of us that dress every day that have a SO that sometimes leave subtle hints. You know what I mean. They want something else tonight. They leave the seat up for you or go to bed naked... What ever.
    How many times have you followed the hints and disrobed for your mate? Sometimes you just have to be the MAN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MichelleFCD's other half
    hmm I have been saying for weeks (not every day or even every few days) "are you going to take the polish off your toes anytime soon?" So in my case I would have to say for my SO ...not often
    AngGG

Whenever I go to bed with my Lady I am always in the Nude unless she lets me wear something. She is unable to come to bed as she can't sleep in our bed since she fell and broke her neck 1 1/2 years ago. She is not paralized, but has to sleep in a recliner. So, I get to sleep enfemme everynight except when she comes to bed.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

We will go a month or more with out but I do know the suttle hints one of which is no underwear and another is her caressing my body.

Banned Read only
    I always sleep nakid, have for years. Wife usally does too.