Thread: Understanding Men

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

Understanding Men

Why He Needs a Boys' Night Out
    by AskMen.com
    http://love.ivillage.com/lnsundersta...l?dst=rss%7Cls

The average dude spends more than 40 hours a week at work, with maybe another 10 spent working at home. There's sleeping, which can take up to another 40 hours, and then we have to consider all the chores and family-oriented activities. The week's gone and the most fun the majority of men are having is limited to leafing through their wives' new Victoria's Secret catalog.

Loosen up, man
    Guys need to unwind, to find themselves in the company of other Y chromosomes, to be themselves and not worry about the consequences. Political correctness has all but destroyed the male identity, and it has become impossible to act out our basic needs in public. Only when we're amongst our peers can we truly be ourselves.

Boys' night out can take many shapes and forms, depending on whether you're single, married or have entered the realm of fatherhood. The more responsibilities you have, the more judgment you have to exercise. A single man doesn't have to think about the consequences, unless it involves where he's going to sleep that night.

On the other hand, a good father always thinks about his kids first and foremost.

[SIZE="3"]I guess US "guys" here dont have these problems.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Try Yoga.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Just for the record...the Victoria's Secret catalog is actually MINE!! Just can't imagine why it is always addressed to me!! (hee-hee)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    You see, this is why I so totally don't identify as a man in the modern world. I don't need any of what the article says apparently I need. When I read things like this I'm reminded of how different I feel I am.....and I'm not talking about clothes or being a cder.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    Political correctness has all but destroyed the male identity, and it has become impossible to act out our basic needs in public. Only when we're amongst our peers can we truly be ourselves.
    Political correctness has gone into over kill.

There was a situation here in Australia maybe 8 months ago (can't recall the exact details), but, due to Political correctness having to be observed (this was a Gov Dept.) a person who was in need of assistance couldn't get help. By the time help was found, it was too late and this person lost their home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I guess US "guys" here dont have these problems.[/SIZE]
    Yes another reason why I don't bother looking for a reason why anymore, I simply accept I'm a CD and enjoy the benefits it brings

hugs

x

beckii
    Last edited by Beckii_aCDInOz; 12-23-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Guys will be guys, no matter what....just glad I'm not one...,I need a T-girls nite out, its all about moi.........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Aspiring Member
    I prefer having a girls' night out than a guys' night out.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    I never say no to few games of pool and a couple of beers with the lads, telling bad jokes.........

But sometimes you know........

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like I living three lifes, there Me

Then there is Myself

And then there Rachael

It can get confussing sometimes...........

My boys night out is with the local Tri-Ess group.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU