Thread: Do we really want to be female?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have thought about this question over and over in my mind many times and I can honestly say I'm still not sure.I think If I were female than it would be easier to be myself and fitting in would be a breeze but I'm starting to think its not female I really want to be.I really just want to look,act and appear feminine.

I want to wear dresses,heels, pantyhose,make up,carry a purse, have beautiful curls and a little shake in my hips when i walk everyday not just on a friday night.

Now wearing a bra makes me think about having breast but do i need to have breast in order to wear a bra? Well no of course not I wear one every friday night and I don't have breast.My bras fit and feel great on my chest.I don't have a flabby chest at all but also not overly musclular just nicely shapen from some light weight training to fill my bras just right.

so i guess at this point i wish i could look like a female but i'm not obsessed with altering my body in any major way.

Hair removal? Definately! longer hair?For sure! More clothes,shoes, bags and make up?Hell ya!!Being female?Not so much. Being Me all the time? I wish!

Jacinda
    Last edited by Tgirl74; 11-07-2006 at 08:23 PM.