Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Your Dreams . . .

In Your Dreams . . .

Here's a question I've been wondering (okay, it actually came from my therapist): in your dreams, are you a boy or a girl? or neither? Or a combination of both?

All answers welcome.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually a guy or both.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Platinum Member
    boy always as boy....if ive had a dream as girl that was a life time away and i cant remember it!

A boy. But somethimes I am just me, but then also a boy. (So a combination somethimes) --> My body is me, but at the same time a guy. (You understand)
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

What an excellent question, Captain! An honest answer to this would be a pretty clear indicator to most of us as to whether we're TS or not.

I'm a boy in my dreams, but if I go to sleep dressed en femme I'm often dressed en femme in my dreams. I have had a few strange transgenderous themed dreams though, but I can't remember any details.

I do like to daydream that I'm a girl, though.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I've had dreams about crossdressing, but I don't remember ever dreaming about anything where I was actually a girl.

Young

When I was young ( pre - teen to twenties ) I dreamed about being a woman all the time. Almost always as a nurse, nanny, or maid helping a widower with his children. From Katrina 24 / 7

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Hmm,

Kinda hard for me to really say.

I seem to be one of those odd people that hardly ever remember their dreams. I know that I have dreams, I just seldom ever remember what they are about. On the plus side,
    I never wake up having bad dreams, so I guess I'll just have to take that as a good sign.

I have daydreamed a few times about being female, but for the most part I am a guy who just happens to have a strong feminine side. Works for me.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I very rarely remember my dreams in any detail. And even if I do, I'm just me, usually. It doesn't really occur to me to wonder whether I'm a guy or girl in my dreams-- almost never comes up.
    But, of the few times it has, it's only been in dreams where I, essentially, was unclothed, at least partially (like, using the bathroom, having sex, etc.). Okay and, yeah, I guess I'm weird-- I dream about bathrooms sometimes. Haha!
    But, to answer your question, sometimes I'm a guy and sometimes I'm not. More often than not, though, I don't really know.
    The only dream I ever had that I can remember physically seeing myself as a girl was when I hit my head and passed out (I was about 8 at the time). I was seeing myself from the outside, but I looked different-- was wearing a dress and running through a field of flowers, and had long, flowing hair. I have no idea what it means, but then, I did have a concussion, haha!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

i remember being little and dreaming i was a girl a lot. i dont actually remember the dreams, but i do remember finding my journal where i had written about it.
    then as i grew up i had dreams that were non descript ..
    but i found that as soon as i accepted me and started coming out, ive always been a girl since... which might result in really not wanting to get up in the morning..
    *groan* .. just 10 moooore hours ... *drool**snore**thud*
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Dreams

Hi Captlex, I'm both of course (go figure), since I need both parts of myself to function. Ericka

Eric

BTW Cap'n, I forgot to mention that the other night, I had a dream wherein "Eric" the cabin boy was "outted" as Lady Kay. He was jumped on by a bunch of cut throats intending to shanghai him. I was in quite a "pickle" in that one and only escaped by waking up. These things are so vivid sometimes I think I may be "tuned in" to an alternate reality or something. Ericka Kay

Most of the time I don't notice myself in my dreams but occaisionally have ones where I'll look down and see my breasts. Very cool! Doesn't happen enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is a very good question, CaptLex. and im sorry to say it sumps me. when i dream i rarely see myself in a 3 person. mostly from my own eyes. and then i even more rarely remember them long enuff to recall anything let alone that.
    and this is something that i have been trying to take note of, but in the last 3months i ether dont dream or forget it by time i hit the snooz.
    oh and snooz about 3 more times after that.
    4am work can kill you. one more snooz please

a girl.... wanted to be a girl since 4 or 5 years old.... now I want it more than ever

didn't think too much about it in college, but some, and I wanted to be seen dressed, but never did it....

I had a dream where my pee pee fell off.

And that one haunts me to this day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    ooooh. a Hard Question.For the most part, my gender does not play a role in my dreams, however I distinctly remember 'Once' being a female.acting like a female, talking like a female. I do not know if I was a CD or a GG in that dream.But that dream remains a fond memory to me..

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dunno been thinking about this thread alot. Does day dreaming count cos I do daydream and I am definately more a man lol if ya understand what I mean. I see me with pecs and ripped God I fantisize about that lol.

i dream as me, so in my dreams i'm as my soul sees it self. not male, not female, not both, but just me.

i could be a little girl in need of some thing
    i could be some one that kicks down the door and gets the job done
    i could be pure energy with no need of a physical form

so i dream as my soul sees fit at the time
    the body is just the house for the soul to reside in. like any house if you don't like it change it as you see fit. the only i can say is " to your own self be true"

ok i did have a dream the other night. it was short i think it could have gone farther but i woke up. i dont get much sleep.

anyway i was dressed in drab femme at a club sitting at a booth. some girls came up to me we started talking and left.
    well that's about it. maybe that's why i dont dream so much do to the lack of long turm sleep. i read somewhere it can take the mind as long as an hour to two hours before you start dreaming. i cant seem to get more then 2 hours at a time most of the time. dont worry though i still get sleep just not much at one time.

='.'=
    Jamie

Rarely if ever have I been conscious of my body when dreaming. However to other night I dreamt that I had female nips! Go figure. Maybe the cause is that I'm more aware of who I am, Lily, and that's why. It was neat though. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

if i had to say, i would say a switch. most of the time, i would have to say that it's pretty even. most of all my more racy dreams would have me being the fem.

my 'super hero' aulter ego side of my self is of course male. who else is going to bet the good guy's and steal his girl? (i know, not your typical... but what did you expect?)

switch would fit better for me than any other. ~wonders what that would mean to your shrenk friend...~
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

Hrm well this is an interesting question...and one that doesn't explain things for me at all. Looking back, I can only remember a handful of dreams where I was aware of having a gender, and that's 'cause I was kissing etc. in those dreams. So a handful of dreams where I'm a girl, and a whole lot of dreams where I don't really swing either way.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    hard one... most of the time my gender isn't important in my dreams.. but when it does, I'm a boy. I don't have the male body, but even in my dreams I can feel I'm a boy. Sometimes when people talk to me, they never call me a girl. So I guess I'm a boy.

Banned Read only
    in my dreams clothes and shoes are unisex