Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In her shoes. In his shoes.

In her shoes. In his shoes.

Much has been going on recently in regards to shoes. About two weeks ago a GG friend of ours said to me, "you have dainty feet, what size womens shoes do you wear?" She now knows I enjoy to dress, however, when I shared my first public outing experience with her, she was not receptive to it, at all. This surprised me because as a post college graduate she worked with was a crossdresser, she went clubbing regularly with thiscrossdressed coworker.

The following day, my wife, finally, was able to wear her jeans that we bought about 3 months ago. Since, she needed a heel to keep them from dragging the ground, I offered her, mine. Most of my heels are 3". She tried them all but, they were too large for her. There was no way she would be able to walk in the 4" so, we didn't even try them. She finally settled on a pair of her 2" heels. I was glad to have helped, but, I sure wish she wore a pair of mine. What a thrill that would have been. Oh well, the fitting was a fantastic experience. So, now she has tried on my shoes and my dresses. Now, to just gret her to wear one of them.

Last week, our GG friend, again, commented about my feminine feet and asked me to see if I could fit into her shoes. She slipped off her sandles and I removed mine. Hers were a size 8.5 and I normally wear a 9-10. So, I fit them, but my heel extended over the back of the shoe. Didn't matter, I was going to wear them. They were a very cute black sandle with a 1" heel. I wore them the rest of the night in front of my wife, kids, my friend and her husband and a neighbor couple. She wore my Tommy Bahamas. Sure, I was teased a little but I enjoyed the experience. She was not teased, of course, about wearing mine. Our GG friend asked my wife if she didn't like this, and my wife replied that she did not. Our friend said to me though, "I love it". "I have some more for you to try", she added.

Two nights ago, we were at our friends house. As she had previously promised, she said she had some shoes for me to try on. The first pair of sandals weren't even close. The second, I was able to fit. Here is the picture of them as I wore them the following morning. I wore them the rest of the night, except in the hot tub. I wore them home as well.
    The next morning her husband left me a voice mail that his wife wanted her shoes back. Later, that eveing they came to our house and he was unrelenting in his comments about me in the shoes. He made a comment almost immediately. Then, a different neighbor and their 12 year old daughter were told by him about my night in heels. His wife and my wife told him to stop it. He did not. He, again, said something just before we ate and I told him he was out of control. And, the worst was at dinner, there were 3 adult couples and my 11 year old daughter, the 12 year old neighbor and her sisters, one 14 and the other 17. He made some comment about me being a crossdressing contractor. His wife, quickly replied with, "that's enough". And we agreed.

So, now a day later, I guess I need to give him a call and tell him his behavior was uncalled for. I wonder if his jabs at me were a way of making him feel better about himself? Making him feel like more of a man than me. Or, is it jealousy out of the bond a rapport I am having with his wife?

And so it goes, the life of a crossdressing contractor. One heel forward, one heel back.
    Thoughts please.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sophia Rearen; 09-12-2006 at 08:54 AM. Reason: fixed some grammer
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Just a little fun and some one needs to become a ass hole, so sad, I my self would not even call him, why bother he seemed to get it from every one else, to bad you are a friend to his wife because I would for sure cross him off the list of people to ever see again.

I agree with Tina, don't even bother to call him, he'll only get the smug satisfaction that he got to you, and may try it again sometime. And he may also attempt to destroy the fun (innocent) relationship you have with his wife.
    Tony

You probably invaded his masculinity, and there is also the jelousy factor that his wife talks to you about shoes, where he is too much of a man to be interested in any of that "woman" stuff. Lots of men get jelous and insecure when another man makes a connection with their wife, even an innocent connection. Also, there is the whole CD thing which he probably finds offensive,( he's probably also homophobic) and it's probably now his mental duty to make your life difficult because of it. He's just a narrow minded p***k and I wouldn't stoop to his level.
    Last edited by AmberTG; 09-11-2006 at 06:38 PM.

No You're Not
    Kick his ass.

that story was kinda hard to follow but I guess he got mad becouse you were at a party and wore his wifes shoes or something?and then you invited that couple over to dinner or somthing?and now hes being an ass becouse he knows your a CD now?he didnt before?did any of them?your wife didnt like it either,I dont understand why,does she know but is not accepting?
    sound like a bunch of drama to me and unless you want more you should stay way from people who are full of drama....in this case that dude who was talking trash.....that means dont call i guess.

This surprised me because as a post college graduate she worked with a crossdresser
    Changes in perception of people can often lead to this sort of initial reaction. I call it "The Pervert Period". Even though she "knew" about your dressing, she probably hadn't completed the connection of you wearing women's clothes. It can make you think about incompatabilities between body parts and clothing layout, etc, which colors your reaction to the overall discussion. It sounds like she got over it quickly tho.

Our GG friend asked my wife if she didn't like this, and my wife replied that she did not.
    That unnerves me a little. Are you saying your wife did not like you trying on your friends shoes? Be wary if so, because that may stretch your wifes' understanding of your cd aspirations. You're straight, so once you start "getting into another woman's clothes" its uncharted territory with very few easy to understand connoations.

The GGs husband may have been feeding off your wife's discomfit and feeling like a 3rd wheel, provoking his reactions. Or he may just have felt pretty darned uncomfortable. Your GG friend sounds like a bit of a tease, and maybe he was chafing at that too.

I mean, "it follows" that if you guys are swapping shoes and you're a full on CD then you're gonna be swapping dresses and then panties in no-time and I wouldn't want my wife getting naked with some other guy to swap panties. I mean some guys will go to any lengths to get with a woman.
    Last edited by eleyna; 09-11-2006 at 07:59 PM.

Sounds to me that this man is insecure in his relationship with his wife. Remember, you cannot judge the relationship they are in, becasue behind closed doors, it may be a totally diffrent story. If the guy has a beef with you, he would comfront you privately, and not create a scene. Just stay away from him. The wife sounds like a nice person though.
    Jenn

Sophia -- I agree he sounds like trouble. The less contact you have with him, the better off you'll be. Even if it means cutting contact with his wife. Unfortunately, I believe you are now being outed to the world by him. Just take care and take the high road.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yes I am View Post
    Kick his ass.

Ya then you can tell all his friends about how he got his ass kicked by a CD and make him look like an ass in front of them too.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

I would have to go with the majority rule on this. Not to kick his ass (however deserving as it may be) it could back fire with some S&M twist that may not even want to be thought of by some...

As fair as his wife, it is a shame but to leave the entire household may be your only recourse. To give him the felling of power of you submitting and calling him could be a rush to him, and could be a hook for addiction. (Also gives away your button to be pushed latter.)

Get the names of the shoe maker, and beat the trail. Maybe you could keep in touch with her though the net or other means, but that would open you both to a world of secrets, and hiding.

Sorry no matter how I look at it, every thing tells me that you should leave it alone before the a$# makes trouble for you at home/work/school. That would be a shame if you found out that your daughter is in the middle of political maneuverings agents you. That would only mean war.

Let’s not let it get that fair.
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

I Can Relate

I went to a Halloween party, 1970 in drag and the host and hostess were good friends of my wife. I was not well received at the party so I changed and said nothing the rest of the evening. I always take the high road, turn the other cheek as it were, But for over twenty years my dressing came up when were around this couple. We were guests in there home about 1989 and he and his brother started to get really hostile to me about my dressing at the party "twenty years ago". I got up and told the wife why we were leaving and did so without saying a word. Then I was outed at work in 2000 and I took the harassment till 2004 when I collected on an old injury and took disability retirement. I had to give up a good career because I'm a CD. I can't help who I am and It just pains me that others can be so cruel. I have to agree with Jennifer Sophia the jerk husband sensed some competition between you and him over his wife. But the shoes just gave him more ammunition to throw at you. My advice to you all keep it to your selves unless you really feel the person you tell is a real friend.

Sophia your so bad girl
    Angie

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    i would stay right away from that situation. Nothing but trouble there. I'm sure of the 4 billion people on this planet, you will have no trouble finding more accepting friends.

Sarah R. ;bunny:
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harrassment At Work

Joy,

You know that we now have sexual harrassment laws that could have protected you while at work. It's not just male to female anymore. There is now male to male also.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Sophia,

If you are going to come out about your crossdressing to people, you have to expect some negative reactions. You said your GG friend knows about your dressing, so it is pretty much a given that her husband knows everything she knows about it as well. You provoked comment on his part by parading around in front of him in his own wife's shoes. To make matters worse, when he kept making comments, you started to become defensive instead of just laughing it off. If you had responded to his comment about you being a crossdressing contractor with a laugh and an "I guess I am, so what?", that would have taken the wind out of his sails. He knew his comments were getting to you and exploited that. Yes, his behavior was a bit over the line, but it was also over the line for you to be trying on his wife's shoes and wearing them in his house.

My advice is to let him make the next move. If he is really a friend, he will eventually apologize for his behavior on his own. If not, just avoid contact with him. If he makes further comments, just let him know that no matter what he says, it won't bother you.
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    Crossdressing resides at a very funky intersection of human existence. We have machismo and we have womanliness (don't know the corresponding Spanish word), we have men who are more like women and women who are more like men. All that is pretty clear because you are either attracted to the oposite sex or the same sex. However, crossdressers represent a whole spectrum of people and attractions. I think people have a difficult time dealing with us they don't know where we fit. I think this is what makes it easy to attempt to dismiss all of us as gay. So, that's one point: it's not obvious to people who we are and where we stand. The other thing is this: remember the line from Shakespeare "Me thinks he doth protesteth too much.". Your doing a bit of veiled crossdressing (crossshoeing?) seems to have struck a nerve. Perhaps if he pointed a finger at you, no one would ever question him. Whatever it is, he feels that he must keep the attention on you rather than himself. Maybe his wife got him to wear a Baby Doll to bed once and he's never gotten over it. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit View Post
    i would stay right away from that situation. Nothing but trouble there.
    Maybe, maybe not. I think the other guy's reactions are understandable, given the context. He was obviously uncomfortable about Sophia wearing his wife's shoes, and I daresay this whole CDing business is something he hasn't had to think about much before now. It's possible that he may eventually reach a point of acceptance & understanding, unless he's some kind of stereotypical macho man.

I'm sure of the 4 billion people on this planet, you will have no trouble finding more accepting friends.
    Your figures are about 34 years out of date, Sarah. Today, the population is over 6,647,662,000, according to the World Population website.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Most of my friends (male and female) have seen me a few times dressed, this doesn't mean that they know that i am a crossdresser though. They just think it's very gutsy of me and that i have no trouble expressing myself.
    Recently we had all our friends over for a party, wife wanted fancy dress, originally she said i wasn't to dress up, now the theme of the party was the letter P. So i thought about a few options, I had actually decided that i would do as the boss asked and not wear women's clothes... yeah right.
    Later that evening i dissappeared for about 20 mins, and upon my return... you guessed it, i was wearing a dress and feeling like a princess. (see the letter P)

Anyway, i have quite a sizeable collection of women's clothing, so the wife told me to get the bags out and let the girls go through them, anything they wanted they can have she said... that's good 'cos i took out all my favorite things anyway. So i reduced 5 big bags down to 3.. not bad i thought, i don't wear that stuff anymore, or it doesn't or never will fit anyway.

While they were going through the clothes, another female freind of mine was going through my collection of shoes, trying them on and such. She didn't take any, but may want to have another look sometime.
    New year's eve just gone we had another fancy dress party, and my mate's wife was looking through the box of shoes, she pulled out a pair of 4 inch heeled black knee high boots that i have. She looked pretty good in them too i might add, i have had a friend's niece ask me if she could wear my kneee high boots as well, i only agreed if i got to wear her shoes though.... she agreed.

I also offer my wife if she would like to borrow my shoes, but she thinks i'm a bit of a skank and that they're not her style.. I offered.
    Last edited by rachel_rachel; 09-12-2006 at 12:24 AM.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Your figures are about 34 years out of date, Sarah. Today, the population is over 6,647,662,000, according to the World Population website.

Robin
    Hey Robin, . I do not think nit picking over 'World Population', is condusive to reaching a good resolution for this discussion.

Hugs, Pumpkin

Sarah R.
    Last edited by Sarah Rabbit; 09-12-2006 at 01:13 AM.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Sophia! Great shoes.

OK, I believe this dude wants badly to wear some hot shoes.
    But he's forever repressed by motor oil, lug nuts and football.
    You rock!

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by thatt1guyy View Post
    that story was kinda hard to follow but I guess he got mad becouse you were at a party and wore his wifes shoes or something?and then you invited that couple over to dinner or somthing?and now hes being an ass becouse he knows your a CD now?he didnt before?did any of them?your wife didnt like it either,I dont understand why,does she know but is not accepting?
    sound like a bunch of drama to me and unless you want more you should stay way from people who are full of drama....in this case that dude who was talking trash.....that means dont call i guess.
    Sorry about that. I had alot to cover in a short amount of time. Plus, in our short attention span worlds, I tried to keep it as short as possible.

Yes, he did know about my cding before. To what extent does he know? I'm not sure. I sometimes don't know what extent I am, as far as being cd/tg/...
    Yes, all the adults included in the story know something about my cding. The first neighbor couple I mentioned has seen me enfemme three times. My wife didn't like it because she doesn't like the attention it brings her. Although most of the attention is on me, some gets back to her. She would rather I be in the closet. I guess you could say alittle fun turned into drama.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by eleyna View Post
    Changes in perception of people can often lead to this sort of initial reaction. I call it "The Pervert Period". Even though she "knew" about your dressing, she probably hadn't completed the connection of you wearing women's clothes. It can make you think about incompatabilities between body parts and clothing layout, etc, which colors your reaction to the overall discussion. It sounds like she got over it quickly tho.

That unnerves me a little. Are you saying your wife did not like you trying on your friends shoes? Be wary if so, because that may stretch your wifes' understanding of your cd aspirations. You're straight, so once you start "getting into another woman's clothes" its uncharted territory with very few easy to understand connoations.

The GGs husband may have been feeding off your wife's discomfit and feeling like a 3rd wheel, provoking his reactions. Or he may just have felt pretty darned uncomfortable. Your GG friend sounds like a bit of a tease, and maybe he was chafing at that too.

I mean, "it follows" that if you guys are swapping shoes and you're a full on CD then you're gonna be swapping dresses and then panties in no-time and I wouldn't want my wife getting naked with some other guy to swap panties. I mean some guys will go to any lengths to get with a woman.
    Eleyna,
    The "pervert period" huh? Interesting stuff.
    My wife probably felt awkward about me wearing her shoes. She didn't say much about it until she was approached.
    The swapping of clothes will stop at the shoes. It will go no further and may have already ended due to the husbands reaction.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I went to a Halloween party, 1970 in drag and the host and hostess were good friends of my wife. I was not well received at the party so I changed and said nothing the rest of the evening. I always take the high road, turn the other cheek as it were, But for over twenty years my dressing came up when were around this couple. We were guests in there home about 1989 and he and his brother started to get really hostile to me about my dressing at the party "twenty years ago". I got up and told the wife why we were leaving and did so without saying a word. Then I was outed at work in 2000 and I took the harassment till 2004 when I collected on an old injury and took disability retirement. I had to give up a good career because I'm a CD. I can't help who I am and It just pains me that others can be so cruel. I have to agree with Jennifer Sophia the jerk husband sensed some competition between you and him over his wife. But the shoes just gave him more ammunition to throw at you. My advice to you all keep it to your selves unless you really feel the person you tell is a real friend.
    Joy,
    That's sad for you and sad for us. You would think that things would be far greater today than 1970. Unfortunately I guess they may not be. That's one of the reasons fo this thread. Peoples reactions surprise me.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit View Post
    Hey Robin, . I do not think nit picking over 'World Population', is condusive to reaching a good resolution for this discussion.

Hugs, Pumpkin

Sarah R.
    Yeah, sorry, I forgot the smilie. I wasn't nit-picking, just updating your database.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe