Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been in a fight while dressed up?

Have you ever been in a fight while dressed up?

I've found that my general freak status (along with being 6'4 in my boots) has kept me from getting into any sort of physical altercations when I'm out in public. Either people are intimidated by being around a guy in a dress, or they're intimidated by trying to beat up what appears to be a woman, or even afraid of getting their head stomped in by a "gigantic faggot". Has anyone ever narrowly avoided (or even gotten into) a fight while en femme?

No, but have encountered some creepy characters who's a** I would have had to kick had they pressed the issue. Fortunately, for them, they didn't.

Vikki

No You're Not
    Not yet. But I think it could be fun.

Aspiring Member
    I could imagine that those who change their voice to sound female might have problems keeping their voice sounding that way while in a fight.

We have a drug pusher who's recently reintroduced himself into the neighborhood. He not only deals but hits the neighborhood kids up for money, what a tool huh? I told him once to stay away from my bro and sis but it's tough to keep tabs on him since he's got a kid of his own. I told my mother that if he said or did anything to those kids while I was on the road to call me and I'd come home and kick his ass. Then I'd have a good laugh telling the neighbors about how he got his ass kicked by a crossdresser. Sorry to hijack the thread I thought that was a good story.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

Most people choose their fights carefully. A guy who is 6'4 and 200lbs of pure muscle, even in a dress, is still pretty threatening. Not someone I would want to mess with. Even worse, getting your ass kicked by a guy in a dress.

"What happened to you?"

"Got my ass handed to me by a crossdressed I made fun of"

never a fight but my wife and I had to short shift a couple of drunks a few years ago who thought we would be a nice pick-up for the night, ha ha ha; lovely pissed business executives out with their wives trying to impress us with their manliness, we just got sick off them and basically said p#@ off or else. They got the message and left promptly
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

I've never actually been in a fight while crossdressed, but I did have to run from a bunch of guys one afternoon in my mid 20s. The main thoughts going through my mind while running was would I make better time if I removed my stillettos, and would they follow me all the way home.

I didn't dress for a while after that episode and did not go out en femme for almost 6 months after that.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

In my early days I got into a few scrapes... I used to look pretty good back then and a few boozed up bozos took exception to their not seing me for what I was. Had two trips to casualty for cuts and bruises, but I did learn how to run in high heels I think the world 20 years on is a lot more laid back.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Fights

Fighting, little ol' delicate me? I try to avoid getting into scrapes as Ericka. She's got a temper you don't wanna mess with. Richard is much more placid and prefers to talk. Ericka has no compunction about kicking someone's backside though. I got into an argument with a wise ass gay guy last year and grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him against the wall. He apologized but at least now he (and others) know this gal has a pair of gonads and won't tolerate any BS. Other than that, I'm just your everyday garden variety CD. Ericka Kay

Iam 60 yrs young never had a good reason to frigt either as a man or women Brenda

I had my purse stolen once. Two guys, working as a team. Mr. Actor distracts me, trying to pick a fight, and while I'm distracted, Mr. Hook grabs the purse and runs. I ran after him, yelling "GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE!" and soon, twelve strangers were helping me. Six guys were running after him, while the women were calling the police and such. The perp ended up throwing my purse in the street and I recovered everything.

The police told the people to stand down while they took over the search. They promptly lost the perps, of course, even though they had radios, a helicopter, etc. Typical.

Rikki

Platinum Member
    its not ladylike to fight girls!!

Fighting is a guy thing -- more specifically, an adolescent guy thing.

So no, I limit my fighting to words and reason(well, sometimes reason).
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Fighting is a guy thing

lol I don't think the gals round these parts are aware of that... The other day I saw a couple of twenty somethings being pulled apart by the police outside Asda. Actually I tend to see more catfights than anything these days.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I couldn't imagine fighting when I was a guy - last fight: age 8 (I lost, of course).

I sure as hell cannot imagine fighting now (age: remember Beatles playing live).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Fighting is a guy thing -- more specifically, an adolescent guy thing.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Napalm View Post
    I've found that my general freak status (along with being 6'4 in my boots) has kept me from getting into any sort of physical altercations when I'm out in public. Either people are intimidated by being around a guy in a dress, or they're intimidated by trying to beat up what appears to be a woman, or even afraid of getting their head stomped in by a "gigantic faggot". Has anyone ever narrowly avoided (or even gotten into) a fight while en femme?
    No not yet,I wear stilettos with jeans all the time and yes I go out dressed like this,and you betcha these stilettos can hurt someone,especially if ya kick them in the chest.

Fighting is very painful. Hitting me would mess up my make up and that would make me very angry, but not enough to make me hit back.. Im just a good old sissy.

Not a good situation to get into. The last thing I need when dressed en-femme is police around asking questions. Where I live, if you get arrested, your name and the details of the offense are listed in the daily paper.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

No!!! ok well I did push this little old lady once....had to do with a sale and a dress I wanted really really really badley!!! hehehe Fiesty old bat.....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As a guy I have been in fights (most recently in 1997, I was suckerpunched by a security guard in a shopping mall where I worked. My eye looked pretty bad but his ribs felt even worse after I regianed my composure!). But never as Audrey thank God. I prefer to stay indoors as Audrey. Heck, I don't even like talking on the phone while I'm dressed.
    -Audrey

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Napalm View Post
    Has anyone ever narrowly avoided (or even gotten into) a fight while en femme?
    No....never. However, I'm fully aware that potentially someone might want to pick a fight with me anywhere and at anytime. I'd probabaly do the same thing as I would do if I was in boy mode. Namely, try to talk my way out of it and leave the immediate area as soon as possible. If I was in a situation, with my back to the wall and I had no where to run (so to speak) well.....you gotta do what you gotta do in that senario.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Not Adversed To Bitch Slapping

I'd turn the other cheek but if that was not an option I'd ask him "what are you going to say say when you tell your friends you got beat by a CD ?"

Fights

Now, boys and/or girls, we're grownups, and we're not supposed to get into fights. Be nice.

Esther Jane