Thread: pantyhose rolldown?

pantyhose rolldown?

Hi again..

Thanks for the comments on wearing an artificial vagina... I guess I'll pass on that.

My next problem is pantyhose rolldown. I'm a bit overweight and as such have no waist and almost no butt so panty hose tend to roll themselves down when I wear them. I did have a nice pair that I bought at a local Victoria's Secret that were made with a V shape to the front of the waistband. The front of the waistband sat below my tummy and the back was high enough on my almost non existant butt that they stayed up very nicely. However, as happens with panty hose, they got a run... Victoria's discontinued that style and I have not found anything similar anywhere else.

Any suggestions for a website that may sell something similar... or any hints on how to stop the dreaded "pantyhose rolldown"?

Thanks a bunch...

bob..bie?

Born a Bob but should have been a Bobbie...

Falling panty hose

I seem to recall reading once, that you can always make old bra straps into extra long garter like straps... The idea was that they could be used to hook into the top of the panty hose from the bottom of your bra... It may only work if you wear a longline control bra however... Alternately you could use a tummy shaping brief to add some support over top the pantyhose.
    It should be interesting to see how many suggestions you get...

Good luck
    Cheers
    Ava

though a little umcomfortable, I used to wear a control breif to prevent that from happening. You could also try low rise pantyhose, a body briefer, or buy bigger pantyhose. All have worked for me in the past, but now I just buy pantyhose that could almost go up to my nipples. lol good luck to ya.

Hi waistband pantyhose?

I thought I had seen some control top panty hose that had a waistband that was just under the bra but when I went looking for them again today, I could not find them...

go to Just My Size web site and get some lite support hose. they carry the extra X sizes. if you are over 200 lbs start with the 3x and work your way up.... they also have some good deals there....
    "I DREAM TO BE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE"

Rolldown

Tamara has made me a believer. I think the best way to avoid this is not to wear the things. I've been going bare legged for a couple of months now and it feels great. My legs don't look half bad either. Sheese, I'm becoming more like a GG(in spirit anyway) every day. That's good, I guess? Ericka

I suggest you establish a "femme" waist line to be above the most protruding part of your tummy. Buy panties and panty hose large enough so the waist band is above your tummy where your body starts to taper inward. For me, it's size 9 brief style panties and size 3X pantyhose. Women's clothes are designed to take advantage of the inward taper of the body above the hips.
    Most GGs don't have a problem with rolldown because the pantyhose waist band is tilted inward, less tendency to roll out. Try to find pantyhose that have a wide waistband. Of course, it will help to loose some weight, too.

Vikki

When I wear pantyhose I also wear a waist cincher to help keep the pantyhose up just under my bra. I also wear a big size (5X) which also helps.
    -Audrey

suspend-hers

J C Penny's has suspenders that attach to the bottom of your bra and connect to your pants, pantys, girdle, etc. I could only find them on line, but they really prevent rolls. They come in three different lengths.

Smile Thigh highs

Thigh highs is a nice alternitive and sexy with a garter.

Because I'm tall (6'5") and over 300 lbs., pantyhose large enough and long enough to fit me also have a very large panty, reaching nearly to the bottom of my bra (sometimes I can even tuck the top of the pantyhose underneath the bottom band of the bra). Usually no problem with them rolling down at that point. But it does make it a bit more difficult to pee -- if I'm wearing them under my business clothes, which I often do, I have to use a stall so I can confidentially put them back where they were. Of course, if you always pee sitting down, that's not much of an issue.
    Last edited by Bobbie14; 08-24-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Silver Member
    Dear Bob bie,

Usually, and I say usually because I really don't know your shape or size, panty hose roll or slide down because they are too small. Try a larger size. They should stay up comfortably, and not inch down in the crotch.

Another trick is to wear your panty over the pantyhose. Or try a light control girdle over the hose. One or a combination of these ideas should solve your problem.

GGs have nice round hips and fannys to keep things up. SOOO nice.

lovies,
    Stephenie

Aspiring Member
    I used to have abit of a gut too, but what I found helped with pantyhose rolldown is to wear a control pantie, girdle (make sure the girdle covers most if not all of the upper portion of the pantyhose, hence preventing it from rolling down), and if need be a body briefer.

I have the same problem, if they're the right size they stay up a lot better, thigh hi's are an option and there's always duct tape.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.