Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bondage And CDing

Well, I'm not so into being tied up *myself*, but... There's something about having someone else tied up and at my mercy that just sends a shiver down the spine...

Banned Read only
    With a little imagination, you can do a pretty good job of tieing yourself up, and even giving yourself a good spanking, leaving just one hand free.

I made up some tapes, with pauses of various lengths, and I can pop one in the tape deck, and have a real good time. When I walk in the door, I just push the PLAY button, and we're off. A stern voice says, "You little skamp, how dare you go out looking like that". "You need to be punished". "Get over here". "Take off that dress". "Take everything off"! "Leave your high heels on".
    "Oh no", I plead. "Please don't spank me on my bare bottom". But the voice on the tape is stern and insistant. "Hurry up, and quit stalling"! "You're really going to get it now". Within minutes, I find myself naked, and tied up securely. Well, you can use your own imagination from here.

Self bondage in my experience is difficult, and it can be very unsafe and dangerous if not done correctly.

Into bondage....

Even when I was a little boy, I was into bondage - not knowing that it might really be a sexual thing.... but when I started to wear my grandmother's undies and stockings, the bondage notions just flowed right along with the crossdressing. So I tied myself up while I was dressed, and got my satisfactions, thank you!

So I am 71 now, and have been doing bondage and crossdressings since I was about 12 - so I should be pretty good at it by now! And I am - at both.

At parties, the BDSM ones - which are about the only kind I am interested in going to - I usualy get to tie up at at least one GG ( I am straight as a railroad track!) and I love that.

Recently I had a wonderful GGfriend, who was nicely into the BDSM "scene" and so I got to "play" with her several times a week. Alas that relationship has evaporated...

It is said that between 5 and 10 % of the population has experimented with bondage, as a part of their sex/sensual lives. And it seems that within this CD group, that ratio may be the same here.

I totally love the notions, the feelings - of either the top or the bottom - and am quite open about my penchant. Actually I believe the bondage play notions are much more acceptable than CD play notions. I am pretty careful about who I let know about my crossdressing, and am almost completly open about bondage - even with my daughter.

Rickie
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-27-2006 at 04:36 PM. Reason: inappropriate comments
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

I find that now bondage is far more accepted as 'normal'. I think more than just 5-10% do it.and I agree that crossdressing is much less accepted.

I'd like to try bondage. As long as an activity does not involve children or small animals there is nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I'm another one for bondage and more, normally I'm the dominant one but sometimes I just want to be tied up. I definatly would love to try a 'forced femininity' sort of thing but that's not a chance unfortunatly.

Hello Girls, Oh how I love that helpless feeling!!!!!! Knowing you are at the mercy of your partner, not able to controll anything, Yeah baby!!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I don't think this would be me. but if your into it then go with it
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I live life as a submissive, so to say I enjoy bondage, is to say the sky is blue. I don't mix my dressing with our S/m life thou, we keep the two activities apart.

Silver Member

Go for it

If it feels good or excites you then do it. Life is short so play hard.
    I personally enjoy being tied up in femme and have the other person lock your male clothes away and take pictures. Has to be someone you trust so the pictures don't go astray and I would avoid this activity if you plan on running for political office. Skeletons might appear in the National Enquirer.

I need another closet just for my bondage equiptment. lol

I like the forced fem thing, and bondage for me is a big turn on, however, I don't think I'd be able to willingly go along with either. I don't like not being in control, but I would still like to try it.

For me, crossdressing goes well with bondage and the two rarely exist without the other. I think they play off each other really well. Being a sub in bondage essentially forces a stereotypically feminine role (Submissive, Weak, Etc.) that heightens my crossdressing experience. Crossdressing is also almost a form of bondage in it's own right as well if you look at it the right way. Walking around in 5" heels impedes your walking a bit and being asked to do something like vacuum in them is mildly uncomfortable in a very exciting way. Having a tight skirt on makes you do things like walk and bend over a lot differently. Being that I have no hope of ever passing, it's also something that keeps me confined to the house and on edge when something like a window is open or something. Lastly, it's really hard to be dominant while you're in a full getup, so it encourages that submissive mindframe.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

bondage fetish

hmmmmmm

*giggles*

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

Bondage lover here

I have been dressing and doing selfbondage for more years than I want to think about I have spent many days hogtied in my bedroom or bound to my post in the basement or just sitting around bound to a chair and watching movies(bondage movies) I have never found anyone to tie me for real and I hope that real soon I can because knowing that you have a release and knowing that you dont really make a big difference in the bondage and the way your mind works. Selfbondage while all dressed and the feel of the ropes against my pantyhosed legs is awesome and I cant think of a better way to spend a day except to be tied by a real person I can only hope the feelings will increase 10fold
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Smile Mmmmmfff...

I'm another one whose into bondage. I have been tied up and gagged by professional dominatrixes a few times and it's quite a thrill, espcially while dressed. I've always found them very accommodating !

I always have an ankle chain on as a symbol of my submissive side. I have a fantasy about being taken out for a walk while tied up, led on a leash and maybe gagged!

Whatever works for you as long as no one gets hurt, I say.
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Talking Oh Yes

I have been tied up and gaged not with a ball gag eather HEHE, I am fully dressed and bound for action

Mistybtm

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    For those of you into this...the WE network is also showing a special on BDSM women. One particular focus is on the "pony" fetish. It came on right after the Crossdressing special and has been showing late at night for a few days now.

I've not caught all of it (kept falling asleep dammit) but what I've seen is very interesting.

Bondage & CD'ing ...

Have always enjoyed the two, in a lot of combinations.
    They seem to go together quite well.

The only drawback is the noise all those chains make in the mall!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Exclamation Sounds Great

I didn't realize that there were so many of us here that enjoy such exciting activities.

Self bondage is really for the birds don't you think?

I wish there was someone close by in Southern California to assist me in my "activities."

We could take turns tying each other up. Wouldn't that be enjoyable for both of us?
    Last edited by Cdone2; 08-27-2006 at 03:02 AM.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdone2 View Post
    I did not realize that there were so many of us that enjoyed such exciting activities.

Self bondage is really for the birds don't you think?

I wish there was someone close by in Southern California to assist me in my "activities."

We'd take turns tying each other up. Wouldn't that be enjoyable for both?
    CDone2,

CA is a virtual hot bed of BDSM! Just do a google search for BDSM California.
    Attend some of the functions, get to know a few, (emphasis on the word know), and you'll find that partner with which you can enjoy reciprocal bondage.

P.S. It's been our experience that the BDSM community is very accepting of CDs also.

Bondage and CDing

Wow - me too! I didn't realize there were so many of us here!

The self-bondage thing is more popular than anyone would imagine. Of all the folks that have bondage notions within their souls, not many have an understanding partner or have the willingness to bring up the subject. And yet they feel a need to find resolution of their sex drive via that avenue. There is no question in my mind that it is a more sensitive subject than crossdressing - which is already unbelievably frightening to open.

And yet, I go out amoungst my BDSM friends, where I am the only one crossdressed and have no reticent thoughts. It seems just a simple and natural thing to do. It takes a good deal more bravery for me to dress and go out in public.... Oftentimes with my BDSM friends, after a party, I join them at a resturant for nightime breakfast - that seems to be fairly OK and easy. I have quit trying to make sense out of the feelings thingee.

To all of you who do the self bondage thing - I have to say that it fulfills a lot of my needs! It is really hot to be in a short skirt, a white blouse, nylons with a garter belt, and pretty black heels; then to to wrap and tie those ropes around my ankles, and tie again just above my knees. The feeling of helplessness is such a turn on. And of course that happily leads to a crisis of trying to keep the mess from ruining my pretty clothes...

A couple of pics from a few years ago in a domme mode....

As my answering machine says: I am a little tied up right now - I'll get back to you when I am "free".

Rickie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-27-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Bondage And CDing

I placed the keys to the lock on my high heels under a bence in the mall then I went home to dress, put on my heels, and lock the locks that were attached to the straps of my shoes. Since I could not take my heels off with out the key I had to go to the mall dressed to get the key so that I could get undressed.

I loved it. The feelings was out of this world.

So B&D go for it.

Sharon

I have never actually had a chance to try any real bondage, But I must say that I do have a real interest in giving it a go sometime. My wife will here no part of it though. Probably will just be another one of those unfulfilled fantasies.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"