Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fem Name vs Fem Yahoo ID?

Fem Name vs Fem Yahoo ID?

Well we have heard a lot of why we have all picked our fem names but why did you pick your yahoo I'd.

Mine is simple it karrenhutton, my fem name!

But after chatting with lots of girls on Yahoo Messenger and on this forum you start to see a pattern of letters in peoples ID's!

I could have had the ID sexykarren but then I don't see myself as being sexy or even karren-cd or karren-tv. How about ID's with "4U" or "69" in them! Is that advertising that you well, umm, you know!! Hehehe.

So I'm not passing judgement on anyone but what are you trying to tell eberyone by your selection of a fem ID?

Love Karren
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-11-2006 at 01:36 PM. Reason: language
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am kinda like you my yahoo screenie is just my 'girl' name. No advertisements or any of that like 4U or 69 or whatever. But I don't knock the girls that do that stuff...thats how they have fun. My fun is dressing up and going out clubbing as a chick!

I do some naughty stuff but its just a tiny part of being a Tranny for me and I actually had more dates and sex when I was a guy!!!

Mine is the same as on herebut with the _ _8

So it gose like this

jasmine_ellis_8@yahoo.co.uk
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

I'mIaYahoo

I decided on my fem name long after I had my Yahoo ID so they are nothing alike.

Like many others I have several Yahoo ID's for different moods. One is used for general chatting, another for chatting en femme, and another when I want to be a naughty tease.

"I'm not bad.... unless I'm dressed that way." :cheeky:

Now I'm thinking that I may just setup a new Yahoo ID so I can have one with my fem name in it.

Nice question. I dont use yahoo, but I do use msn and the name I use for everyone to see is Volca. Little do they know, thats my femme name too.

My names are the same: Jenna1561.

Which is my fem name and my birthdate.

Jenna

I tried to have a little bit of fun when I picked my Yahoo username. I knew I wanted it to revolve around my Femme side, and I originally thought I'd just pick some variation on my name (Michelle) but I soon discovered that there were already numerous permutations of that name already being used. Then I got creative. I practically live in denim mini skirts, so I eventually picked girl_in_a_miniskirt@yahoo.com.

This is/was a fun question, Karren. I like it!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Quote Originally Posted by myMichelle View Post
    I tried to have a little bit of fun when I picked my Yahoo username. I knew I wanted it to revolve around my Femme side, and I originally thought I'd just pick some variation on my name (Michelle) but I soon discovered that there were already numerous permutations of that name already being used. Then I got creative. I practically live in denim mini skirts, so I eventually picked girl_in_a_miniskirt@yahoo.com.

This is/was a fun question, Karren. I like it!
    Actually its a covert plot to harvest yahoo ID's and sell them to a anti-cd terrorist orginazation located in Hackenscak, NJ....Have to supliment my 401K somehow!!! hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

I don't use yahoo but my name on msn is the same as in this forum.

Hugs Sue_donim :-)
    Hugs Sue Donim

I think therefore I am.

Integrity (being true to you own values and beliefs) goes hand in hand
    with personal responsibility (accepting the consequences of your own
    actions).

Banned Read only
    Hey Karren, I suffer from the same poverty of immagination as you, my Yahoo name is my name, same as my Yahoo account, same name on my 360 page, and in all the boards I post in. I know. I'm dull as dirt. I suppose I could have chosen something like 69Wong4U, but why................

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    Hey Karren, I suffer from the same poverty of immagination as you, my Yahoo name is my name, same as my Yahoo account, same name on my 360 page, and in all the boards I post in. I know. I'm dull as dirt. I suppose I could have chosen something like 69Wong4U, but why................

Or how about "ijustlovebeingaparttimewoman-btw-donteventhinkoftouchingme"

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

New Y! id

Okay, so I got myself a new Yahoo ID and I decided this time I'd keep it simple and descriptive: EllieBBWCD

freshman member elizabeth nicole's Avatar
    I guess mine is pretty dull then cause i just went with my call sign from when i flew in the air force Hillbilly19. it just kind of stuck so i use it and yes i am a true hillbilly straight from the hills of southern ohio,nex stop west va. If i am trying to impress some one i use my raft type pilotc123.. I know dull.
    [SIZE="3"]ELIZABETH NICOLE[/SIZE] eat drink and be Mary cause its better than being Gary.

My Yahoo ID goes way back to when I first got on-line, thought I was being terribly clever with JulOgden, short for Julie Ogden, the name that Jimmy Olsen used when he went undercover as a dancing girl(!)in a story in an old Jimmy Olsen comic book.

Jimmy seemed to manage to get dressed up fairly often, Superman's "special" pal indeed!

Carol
    Last edited by Julogden; 08-11-2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted before I was finished.
    My name is Carol.

Haley Pink~

Smile Hmmm?

Name huh?

Ok, I looked up on a name site on the net for Celtic names. Haley and variations of it were my choice. Then I'd seen a movie Chery 2000, a 1987 movie about a robot woman that was on Sci-Fi that was real cool. (((http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/))) I took the 2000 from the movie name. I love the color pink, so hence the pink in the name. Well so the Yahoo Id was then Haleypink2000@yahoo.com..

As for the Femme name I had to ask for help here on the forum. Well one of the girls here said use a city name like some do here in the UK. Or use an old family name. Hmmm? An old family Celtic name. Ok, that was cool. Hence the last name of Kemp. So the Femme name of Haley P. Kemp!

There in a nutshell is how I came up with it.
    Haley P. Kemp

My Yahoo name is the same as on here, lindahexi@yahoo.co.uk I also use the same name on aol and msn.

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My username

Hi everyone

Cool thread!

My yahoo username is the same as the one I use here, lisameaghan@yahoo.com

I'm probably lucky I was able to get that. Lisa is likely not an uncommon name, but the spelling of Meaghan is. Maybe that's why I got it. There's also the fact that Meaghan is usually a first name, and perhaps not common as a last name.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    My yahoo id reflects my femme identity as well as my gender identity issues. Hence melissatvtg@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

mine is about the same Jodi_mi
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

I do have a non-name Id "coalminerbabe" that I use on yahoo
    So I can get my mail while at work and try not to let our IT Police connect Warren and Karren as the same person. Hehehe I also use coalminerbabe on ebay to make purchases, wigs, breast forms, gaffs, padded panties... Let Kandi Fabrique use coalminerbabe but the name Karren Hutton name kept popping up while I was on Kandi's IM.

But I've killed off both Kandi and Kari
    (Black and Blonde me) so now there is just Karren!! <Sigh>.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-12-2006 at 12:22 AM.

.......My Photos

I have 2 actually, had my first one for quite a few years but I never really use either, check them from time to time to keep them alive.......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Mine is the same as on here. Easier to remember one ID than several.
    Danielle

My Fem name is Helen and I am HeleninSpain on here. Yahoo had already used the email address heleninspain so I took helencdinspain.

I used to frequent a cd chat room, where I occasionally referred to myself as an old broad. Once when I posted a picture, someone remarked "an old broad with a great bod".

So when it turned out "mitzi" was already taken, I decided to use "mitzi_obgb" for my femail address. (BTW, not Yahoo...)

Mitzi
    Last edited by Mitzi; 08-12-2006 at 11:29 AM.

I don't use any fem names on yahoo or msn messager I mostly go by hellstinger on yahoo and on msn i have tons of names. But my pic on yahoo was a girl at one time i took it off b/c i didn't want ppl to think i was to strange.
    The name crusadergirl is just used on here mostly but i have been using it on other chatrooms for years.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now