Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difference between girls' legs and guys' legs?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmmm, those are mine!

I'm not sure I see a difference from mid-calf down...

tina

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    A mans legs, when the hair is removed, and he's wearing a pair of pantyhose or stockings, and he's in a nice pair of 3-4 inch heels, looks as good as or even better than a lot of womens legs!
    [SIZE="3"]I do agree I was in a short skirt and a GG had commented she would love my legs. First time I felt really great to be 6 foot and in heels.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Wife thinks my legs are better than hers.

I like female legs very much, but my wife thinks mine are better than hers when I'm wearing tights.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie H View Post
    another thing to consider is bone density as to be in my opinion most visable of this factor is the knee-caps and joints at the knee and also what gives a male away in most cases are the ankle bone density.

We're just simply made bigger.
    Don't confuse bone density with bone size. Density is related to how much the bone will weigh relative to its size, and plays no part in appearance.
    Men's legs do look different, but the differences in leg shape seen are due to muscle and fat distribution, that's all. Hormones cause the respective shapes, and hormones can change that shape too.
    The pelvis width will make little if any visible difference since there's overlap between sexes anyway. A big hipped man could have a wider pelvis than a narrow hipped woman of the same build.
    Also, what difference would having a child make? It goes through the pelvis and may hurt the soft tissue but isn't going to split the pelvis is it? It's a bone! You aren't destined to walk like John Wayne forever after giving birth.

Lastly, I have, like all the women in my family, a fat arse and fat thighs. I have cellulite now and feel feminine, it's great.
    Now, how do I get rid of it?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, as an artist, I was tought that aa man's legs usually had less FAT around the knee caps---making them look a bit more angular or "knobby", And there is also hair, otherwise they are drawn the same on men or women.----and in reality, there is an "overlap" there where tall women who may also have less fat on their knees area may look "masculine", leg wise, and many men may have enough fat there to look typically female.

===Distinctivly "male" legs are usually only drawn that way as an artistic device for graphic communication purposes

Scars..

Since most 'guy' legs were once 'boy' legs and as the saying goes 'Boys will be boys', many (including myself) have the scars to prove it.

In stockings, my legs would probably we ok, (albiet a bit boney), but, bare legs wouldn't work for me when dressed. If I were to go out dressed.

Rachel Jean

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    I have fantastic legs if I do say so myself. Especially in 4" heels.

Legs

Well I am not a doctor, but from my observation it seems to depend upon genetics and the type of regular exercise (or work)... many guys have very convincing legs (me included) and visa versa... just remember Joe Nameth to name but one

Cheers
    Ava

I would have to say that a male can look just as good in a short skirt, pantyhose and heels as women can. I'm sure there are subtle anatomical differences between the two sexes but probably nothing significant. And where are these men who get hired on as pantyhose models? I want to do that!

Here's my close up, give me a job!
    Attached Images Attached Images

When I am dressed and out, I've had alot of girls tell me they wish they had leggs like mind.....so I'm not sure if you are talking legs, I have very nice girl legs...
    Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by annephorcy View Post
    I recall an episode of the old Carol Burnette variety hour with ... and I'm going to get this wrong, I know, but I think it was Betty Grable ... as that week's guest star.

In any event, the subject of 'lovely legs' came up and they decided to hold a little 'impromptu' contest.

Carol was the presenter. ("It just wouldn't be fair to the others if I got to compete too...")

The curtain raised sufficiently to display four pairs of attractive, sheer-black-nylon-clad legs. The audience was invited to 'vote by applause' as Carol walked down the line, indicating each pair in turn.

The audience was 'appreciative' of the first two pairs, 'significantly appreciative' of the third pair, and 'wildly appreciative' of the fourth. Sitting at home, I had to agree with the audience. While the first two pairs were nice, the second two - especially the last! - were truly spectacular.

The curtain was then raised all the way and the audience discovered that they had been 'appreciative' of Vickie Lawrence's and Betty Grable's legs, 'significantly appreciative' of Harvey Korman's and 'wildly appreciative' of Lyle Waggoner's.
    Back in high school I got coerced to participate in a best legs contest, and it was conducted just like this one, us behind a screen with only our legs showing. I bet out 4 cheerleaders to win the contest. Everyone was stunned when we were revealed.

Well, I've had GG's tell me I had pretty good looking legs & some admitted to being a tad jealous of that fact. This was while in drab wearing plain old regular bermuda shorts & the like. A couple of them even said I had good enough legs to look good wearing a dress ...... little did they know...

I guess it just varies from person to person. I've seen women with fantastic legs (drives me up the wall) as well as some who had no business wearing a miniskirt, as their legs just were not right for it.

Just the facts ma'am Just the facts. The hours at the gym have paid off, aerobics ect. My legs are my best asset. From the knees down my legs are as shapely as any GGs. Ive been complimented on them many times. Skin tone is another story. I must wear hose to get the Femenine look and I wear 4-5 inch stilettos around the house daily to keep the gracefull walk. Yup my wife has video taped me walking in heels and this has helped me perfect my moves. Now if I could only figure a way to improve my buns.......

I was told there was not going to be math!!!!!!!!!!!!