Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bras in society

Haley Pink~

Hmmm? Karren???? Ur to cool!!!:)

Hmmm? Karren???? Ur to cool!!!

OK bras for men, lets think on that one sec, brain storming here.
    Ok got it!

TV Comercial on Station "TVTG"
    Here you find John, a normal male stuck in a rut with a bad tire on his car. “ Now the TV Camera pans to the tire” low in air pressure. Johnny takes out of his shirt a brand new invention. A breast pump kit for emergency road assistance. In the kit the “ camera pans the ground with all the kit pieces” is a new fast action pump made just for men or women. The air Bra. Just put on the Bra and hook the cord to the deflated tire. By simply doing several girl or boy pushups the tire inflates rapidly. The only thing is, you have to make breast contact to the ground each time you go down. This innovative invention is only sold on TV! Oh, and wait the car jack is also ran by the same device. Simply slide the optional air bag under the car and do 25 pushups, Wa La your car or light truck is high enough to get the tire off safely. Tire gauge option sold separately.
    Haley P. Kemp

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

TV Commercial on Station "TVTG"
    Here you find John, a normal male driving down a nice 2 lane road. “ Camera pans the front view from the car”. Narator says: When suddenly the worst thing happens. A car hits John from the side! Immediately his newly purchased safety equipment kicks in.. The latest in safety “ The Air Bra”! Once shaken or jarred past normal human limitations
    “estimated by US standards”. “ Announcer drops to a more normal relaxed voice”.
    This device inflates to many times its normal size in a 360deg horizontal area. Totally protecting the wearer. No need to worry, it deflates after 30 seconds. Allowing you to return to normal mobility. Or sooner if needed. You preset the deflation timing to your needs.

As an added feature we give you the optional “ Fall on your Axx” switch kit, for those icy parking lots. This kit inflates under you, to protect your bottom from damage. Air refills sold separately, available upon request for only a small fee.
    Haley P. Kemp

Banned Read only

gynecomastia support garments

There are gynecomastia support garments at
    http://www.morrisdesigns.com/gv.htm

Other than that most guys I have seen on forums say they wear a sports bra, the more support it has the more it holds them “close” so they show less.

Some men have worn them for all their life because they are big and hurt without a bra. They say that mostly the do not show when they wear big shirts.

By the way costs more to reduce the breasts even in men. It is not covered by insurance unless you can show it causing emotions distress and most insurance compnays will not pay for that either.

Also reductions is more risky (blunders, pain for months sometimes years etc) than having implants.

But is would be nice if this society accepted men in bras or breasts.
    Do not hold your breath though.

Wearing a bra is just one more thing I do that I don,t understand because I don"t need one. But I enjoy wearing bras so I do.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cath GG View Post
    You can have them. From a GG I hate the things but unfortunatly cant get away without wearing one.
    I agree. I've never worn one, and I can't see them being comfortable, so really there is no point to having one. Well, unless your trying to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sign me up for the Victoria Secret pit crew!!

I'll even work for lingerie....

Love Karren
    Karren, here's their car!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

How did I miss this thread the first time around? Carroll, I believe, already beat me to the Kramer thing "manbra" for George's father on Seinfeld. And Karren now has a NASCAR team to support (ohhh, did I make a funny there?) thanks to Maureen's research. So, I guess everyone is now kept abreast of everything and I will sign off.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by princessmichelle View Post
    Hi all,

I want to share three daydreams/questions about men wearing bras (I wish society would accept it more):

1) Is it becoming more acceptable for men to wear bras because of medical issues like gynecomastia?

2) Between gynecomastia and cds, will we ever see a Playtex or Maidenform or whoever "bra for men" Walmart display or television ad? If one of the famous, brand name bra companies marketed to men would the bra be less appealing to me/us as cds?

3) Are men & women equally hostile to men wearing bras?

princessmichelle
    GG's wear bras,men wear bros,ask Kramer

Do you think that the straps on a "man bra" might stay up better?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Bras

Bras are restrictive anyway. Ask any woman. Who desigined this stuff anyway? Some MAN I suppose who never bothered to ask women about it. Ericka/Rich

...likes lingerie.
    1) Is it becoming more acceptable for men to wear bras because of medical issues like gynecomastia?
    Probably.

2) Between gynecomastia and cds, will we ever see a Playtex or Maidenform or whoever "bra for men" Walmart display or television ad? If one of the famous, brand name bra companies marketed to men would the bra be less appealing to me/us as cds?
    If so, it'll probably be squashed by those opposed to such a "horrid" thing. (See rant below)

3) Are men & women equally hostile to men wearing bras?
    I doubt it, personally.

Okay, so the rant... Our culture is so unbalanced! Women have been wearing men's clothing for ages. I may only be 24, but I can still say that!

Anywho, walk around your town a few times. Pay attention to the number of women who are wearing blue jeans, flannel shirts, and baseball caps. Now, compare that to the number of men you saw in the same span wearing dresses, camisoles, or breastforms. Can you think of any reason why it is unacceptable for a woman to be dressed the way she is, by society's standards? Likewise, can you think of any reason for a man to be dressed the way I described to be protested?

That's really the thing that "gets my goat". I choose to wear women's underwear because I like the feel of wearing it. Is there any problem with that? Sure, I don't need the support in my chest, but I like wearing a bra. And as for the panties, what business is it of anyone else that I like the feel of lace?

My entire family is close-minded to the thought of CD'ing, and it irks me to no end. Especially since my mother wears a long flannel shirt out of the men's department instead of a nightgown. Or the fact that when I had (unworn) boxer shorts to get rid of, my sisters argued over who actually ended up with them.

Since my family is against it, I don't force them to see me with my shirt stuffed. Nor do I talk about my hobby around them. They don't accept it and I don't want to forcefully expose them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby_hansen View Post
    What I want to know is with all of the "hormones" in today's food... affecting girls at an ever increasingly early age, then how can that not affect the male gender as well?
    Yes, and of course estrogens wending their way back into the water supply, courtesy of femmes on birth-control peeing it out, and the increased prevalence of such goodies as aspartame sweeteners and polyvinyl-chloride esters - yup, the male part of our race is starting to show increased infertility, the little girls have tiny hips and will birth only through C-section, more and more chemistry showing up in placental cords... *sigh*

There's still hyper-masculinity, but I sure am seeing a lot of lightly-built boys these days.

And on the original thread, I know of two males with gynecomastia; both are crossdressers, one is a typical male-a**hole, the other is a Buddhist, I envy both of them their cleavage , but don't mind not having real breasts...

Have fun,
    Shae

http://www.tic.ab.ca/~shae/

I have been wearing a bra regularly now for awhile and really like it. I look forward to having it on. I wish I could wear it openly in public, but I am not there yet. I fortunately have a wife that supports it. She agrees that society is not ready for it.
    Last edited by wabnaok; 10-10-2006 at 03:07 PM.

I wear a sports bra when exercising for support. I admit I used to like it because it would keep them from showing as most guys did with gynecomastia. I did see a doctor about having them reduced, but I could not bring myself to do it. After opening up to my wife, the best thing I ever did, I realize I like having them, I like the way they feel, and I really like underwires! Crazy I guess, but I feel like I have something very personal that I share with female population.

Any other guys out there feel this way?
    Last edited by wabnaok; 10-10-2006 at 11:47 AM.

Hi,

Part of my inspiration for starting this thread was that I've begun to notice breast bounce when I jog, which is relieved by a discreet sport bra. I was delighted by this-finally an excuse to wear a bra in public.

The catch is that I've worn traditional bras in private for years, always wishing I had breasts to fill them. Oh to wear a Playtex or Maidenform to work!

Yes, I agree that most of the appeal of wearing bras is that they are designed for women-a bra marketed to men would not be appealing.

In sorority,

Princessmichelle
    Last edited by princessmichelle; 10-10-2006 at 11:16 AM.
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

It would go over about like the manihose of 25 years ago. Got a lot of attention and laughs and went the way of really bad jokes.
    Vivian

race car

Hi,

The racecar pictured above is adorable!

It would get me interested in car racing, something I never thought possible!

Princessmichelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.